• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Any Jetblue calls?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Hey, I initially stated that your airline will have to offer you guys more to keep many of you from leaving and getting on with the big 3 that actually have huge upward movement due to retirements, and better pay and benefits. It's the truth, and hopefully you will gain from that fact. The big 3 need 15,000 pilots, and they each are making BILLIONS of dollars profit, some per quarter. That means big raises and faster upgrades. (A NYC MD88 Capt slot just went to a guy close to 10,000 in seniority, and the 5,000 retirements haven't really started yet). Just think about that. And each of the big 3 will retire 5,000 each.

Don't fear the truth.

Bye Bye---General Lee

Why do you even care about little JetBlue?
We all know Delta is great Delta is great, there is no airline but Delta Air Lines.
Btw those captains that went back to Delta were at JetBlue because the Great Delta FURLOUGHED them, should we chat about the pensions?
Leave us alone and go pick on Southwest.

We all know Delta is great Delta is great, there is no airline but Delta Air Lines.
Btw those captains that went back to Delta were at JetBlue because the Great Delta FURLOUGHED them, should we chat about the pensions?
Plus, they're not going to the bottom of the list and waiting 10 years to upgrade in New York. Many of them will be in upgrade class within 2 years from what I hear....makes a difference.

Plus, they're not going to the bottom of the list and waiting 10 years to upgrade in New York. Many of them will be in upgrade class within 2 years from what I hear....makes a difference.

Or 1st year pay, or NYC reserve, or pay your own hotel in training.

He's a pathetic little troll. Delta sucks anyway!

He's a pathetic little troll. Delta sucks anyway!

Ahahahaha! You are so jealous, and can't refute anything I state. Oh well...

Bye Bye---General Lee

Was 28 October the last round of interviews before they open the next application window? Whenever that will take place again.

Ahahahaha! You are so jealous, and can't refute anything I state. Oh well...

Bye Bye---General Lee

Hahahahahahaha!! Jealous of a SkyWest dispatcher?? Hahahahaha. You're a pathetic riot. Oh well..... ******************************bag

Latest resources

Back