• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Any Jetblue calls?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
As a jetblue pilot that was flying with a deferred Delta guy when that went down.

That is exactly how it happened!

Give me a break, he would not actually know if this happened. The fact that he was a furlough doesn't mean he knows about a call to the Delta CEO or what ever the rumor is. Repeating rumors around doesn't make them true.

All 3 of the legacies are going to eventually have to go after LCC pilots, and that's when it will get interesting. To lure them away, they are going to have to offer great terms and bases nearby the JB bases. I think all 3 will do that, and that will force the LCCs to increase their own pay and benefits, and that will help everyone. Lower oil will help pay for it too.

Bye Bye---General Lee
So you you think oil will stay low long enough to benefit everyone,.......why?

Except about 30 fairly senior B6 guys last year that had recall rights back to DL. The story I heard was B6 called DL and asked for DL not to give them class dates before the holidays, to which DL immediately gave them NOV classes.

Bye Bye---General Lee

This is very interesting considering many DL recalls left in January-February 2014 according to our JB seniority lists and info. BTW just curious who told you your story General. A line pilot, dispatcher, or scheduler. Makes sense because calls between CEO's, CFO's, whomever, are always told to line pilots. If CEO's are giving you your info I am sure the FI community will think so much higher of you. BTW I am sure there is a regional thread, SW thread, or US Air thread somewhere that needs your expertise and knowledge.

Give me a break, he would not actually know if this happened. The fact that he was a furlough doesn't mean he knows about a call to the Delta CEO or what ever the rumor is. Repeating rumors around doesn't make them true.

I am not going to go into details here on how I know this to be true but the General got this one right!

Aaaaaaaaaaaah, a perfectly good thread devolved by the troll of fi.

Do us a favor Gen lee go by bye. No one likes you or your input.

I am not going to go into details here on how I know this to be true but the General got this one right!

Uhhhhh, thank you. Yes Smarta$$, I got it right. Everyone laughed when we heard it. Your company supposedly called and asked a "favor..." And....it didn't happen. Welcome to big business. And it says something if 30 or so Senior Capts decided to bail out and go back.

So, do you have your apps out to the big 3?

Bye Bye---General Lee

Sorry, the whole "I can't tell you how I know" b.s. doesn't give you more credibility. Your bluepilots.com rumor or similar DL pilots rumor does not become true by simply repeating it. Unless Richard Anderson is your uncle, you don't know ********************.

Aaaaaaaaaaaah, a perfectly good thread devolved by the troll of fi.

Do us a favor Gen lee go by bye. No one likes you or your input.

Hey, I initially stated that your airline will have to offer you guys more to keep many of you from leaving and getting on with the big 3 that actually have huge upward movement due to retirements, and better pay and benefits. It's the truth, and hopefully you will gain from that fact. The big 3 need 15,000 pilots, and they each are making BILLIONS of dollars profit, some per quarter. That means big raises and faster upgrades. (A NYC MD88 Capt slot just went to a guy close to 10,000 in seniority, and the 5,000 retirements haven't really started yet). Just think about that. And each of the big 3 will retire 5,000 each.

Don't fear the truth.

Bye Bye---General Lee

Sorry, the whole "I can't tell you how I know" b.s. doesn't give you more credibility. Your bluepilots.com rumor or similar DL pilots rumor does not become true by simply repeating it. Unless Richard Anderson is your uncle, you don't know ********************.

Ahahahaha! The recalls happened before the newhires and flow ups came, which was early Jan. Soooooooo, do you think NOV training could have happened for recalled pilots? Uhhhhhhhh, yeeeeah.

Bye Bye---General Lee

Latest resources

Back