• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Any intel on CS?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Yes, you train on your days off without extra pay for now, though we are not payed by the day. We are paid a salary to work something like 178 days a year. But, you will sit at home several days throughout the year when they don't call you out on tour, so it's kind of a balance. The word is by sometime mid 2006 you will train on your 7 on anyway.

Why don't they just implement training on your work days now? Why wait till 2006? What has been the reason to train on your off days? Scheduling conflicts with sim or what?

The reason for training on days off for now, is staffing. I've heard management plans on increasing the amount of pilots per airplane and that would give them the coverage needed to let pilots go to training on tour.

Diesel said:
Why don't they just implement training on your work days now? Why wait till 2006? What has been the reason to train on your off days? Scheduling conflicts with sim or what?

I just received my training schedule for January and it is on my work days at the end of my tour. I guess they are changing. The rumor mill is true.

Rumor mill on pay

Sparse said:
I just received my training schedule for January and it is on my work days at the end of my tour. I guess they are changing. The rumor mill is true.

Does the rumor mill churn out a payrate in the 6 figures for captains?

WheresRocky said:
Does the rumor mill churn out a payrate in the 6 figures for captains?

Are you starting a rumor?

Latest resources

Back