Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Any comments on AA's stock @ 34 plus?

True, but I bought NWA back in May at $0.61 and its 5X that amount now at $3.50. They will be out of bankruptcy soon, so Im selling it. Not a bad profit in a short time frame!

"out of bankruptcy soon" whatever, they are the joke of the industry...

"out of bankruptcy soon" whatever, they are the joke of the industry...

Why do you say that? We could very well end up in the same situation.

"People who live in glass houses...."

Careful on how you criticize.

Last edited:
My broker doesn't even give future predictions for AMR. With their debt they could go either way. I would imagine a merge of some sort would be good for the industry and American would benefit. I would sell at the end of Jan. if it is above 40.

Yeah, I should've held onto my options a little longer. At least I get to enjoy the new windows on my house now.

That's funny!!! I sold 2/3 a few months ago and put windows in my house as well. I just sold my final third and bought a new furnace. We are......two wild and crazee guuuyss!!!

ARM stock was stuck in the me 20's for quite a while. Then an analyst from Prudential rose the price "target" to $57 from $35 and the stock has been rising ever since. I am selling at $40 or $45 in early spring to let AMR help me pay my home loan. Figure I might as well get something out of them.

http://www.newratings.com/analyst_news/article_1394479.html

Here's the link to the article since everyone on here need proof.

Latest resources

Back
Top Bottom