• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Anti union voters at Flexjet/Options

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I don’t think the numbers are there. This attempt to decert is becoming much to do about nothing. I personally was hoping it would happen, but not enough people are interested.

Flex pilots will regret supporting this union.

So just to clarify El Raton, you are in favor of no representation at all? You'd be in the extreme minority.

Which 'union' are you saying Flex pilots will regret supporting: the IBT or the Phil/Tim/Frank in-house union no-union trick?

You know there was/is a plan on the works to specifically screw you and your fellow 29 because I alerted you to it. That's all I'll say here in the open. So I'm curious since SLI was your only beef with the union and it's been explained to you a million times the union plan doesn't screw you nearly as much as you want to think but Uncle's plan clearly does what all the doom and gloom is over?

Or do I simply misunderstand your post?

I tried to post this earlier but it vanished.

The 3 Flexjet pilots who were fired two years ago...do you they would have their jobs back if it wasn't for the IBT1108 stepping in to prove the dismissals were unfounded? An in house support group does not have the funds, the time or the know how to prove a case against uncle. He deals his hand from the bottom of the deck and likes to be the overlord of everything. Micro management is his game and that will never change.

Latest resources

Back