• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Anti-union letter from the IPJB.

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I've talked with at least 6 jumpseaters from Delta, and they have all discussed how much more appropriate it would be to have their own in-house union where their money and interests would be better served over ALPA's. So I guess I must have talked to them all!!!

It makes great sense when you have that many pilots at Delta and the new United to take your union in-house. They can afford it, they have the experience, and the money stays somewhat in their own pockets... If/when that happens, who will be left to stuff the purse of ALPA? Yup, the regionals!!! ...and of course, the 2000 pilots from Jetblue...

Hows the soaring going? You falcon you.......:blush:

Did you find any Prey on your last trip?

Ah man, you just can't make this stuff up:

So I'm flyin with this CA that says:
- the pvc is responsible for all the delays in implimentation of the FSM
-PVC members don't want more efficient rsv
-ALPA will be the end of any input pilots have in building pairings
-our earnings will be depleted by the union and will cause losses
-in the next down turn we're F-in over the newbs because union will furlough them(not the company)
-growth will stop because the cost is unknown
-a CBA will take atleast 5+ years to attain and it's gonna suck because nothing big will be worked out
-all the union supporters on the pvc ruined the process
-PEA is iron clad not to furlough
-3A... this is the best. Not to be part of 3A becuase when the others win, he'll just go to the company and they'll pay out his. He'll get it and the 45% paid to the lawyers.

So if we join a union we will lose any control that we had to start with and will ultimately be worse off than we are now.

If things were so darn awsome, and there was ounce one of legitimate good faith work between the co and the pvc we would not be here again 18mo after the last drive. The big picture has been lost and all the VP's of the forest hill gang are too happy to be VP's to fix it.

I've talked with at least 6 jumpseaters from Delta, and they have all discussed how much more appropriate it would be to have their own in-house union where their money and interests would be better served over ALPA's. So I guess I must have talked to them all!!!

It makes great sense when you have that many pilots at Delta and the new United to take your union in-house. They can afford it, they have the experience, and the money stays somewhat in their own pockets... If/when that happens, who will be left to stuff the purse of ALPA? Yup, the regionals!!! ...and of course, the 2000 pilots from Jetblue...

If and when.

Sounds like a solid plan.

Here is a deal:

If DPA is the representative for DAL pilots in a year, I'll quit JetBlue.

If they are not then you have to quit.

Deal?

Do you ever see a HAWK fly with others? No, they usually fly alone... My kids pointed out what they said was a buzzard yesterday, but have you ever seen one fly alone? It was a hawk. Up there, all alone, stalking his prey. You see, they kill their prey-- buzzards only go after something already run over, like an armadillo...

you = dork. That is one of the stupidest posts I've seen here - and that's saying something.

[quote="dave's kids']Why would I want to give ANY union 1.95% of my salary to talk to JetBlue leadership when I can just walk into the office myself? [/quote]

How has that been working for you lately!

Ah man, you just can't make this stuff up:

So I'm flyin with this CA that says:
- the pvc is responsible for all the delays in implimentation of the FSM
-PVC members don't want more efficient rsv
-ALPA will be the end of any input pilots have in building pairings
-our earnings will be depleted by the union and will cause losses
-in the next down turn we're F-in over the newbs because union will furlough them(not the company)
-growth will stop because the cost is unknown
-a CBA will take atleast 5+ years to attain and it's gonna suck because nothing big will be worked out
-all the union supporters on the pvc ruined the process
-PEA is iron clad not to furlough
-3A... this is the best. Not to be part of 3A becuase when the others win, he'll just go to the company and they'll pay out his. He'll get it and the 45% paid to the lawyers.

So if we join a union we will lose any control that we had to start with and will ultimately be worse off than we are now.

If things were so darn awsome, and there was ounce one of legitimate good faith work between the co and the pvc we would not be here again 18mo after the last drive. The big picture has been lost and all the VP's of the forest hill gang are too happy to be VP's to fix it.

This guy would not be T.Y. would it.

Funny my brother is a 77 FO at Delta. I showed him your posts and he............laughed

This guy would not be T.Y. would it.

No, but he must have some followers. This was a long 4 day, lots of conversation. I've never seens anyone that was so blind to the "well this is the best I've ever had it, the company will do you right every time" ideal. "Everything is the pilots/pvc members fault... we signed up to fly after all. you knew the contract when you came here..."

AH, don't get me started

Funny my brother is a 77 FO at Delta. I showed him your posts and he............laughed

It gets better

"If he jumpseated with 6 turkeys of the less than 100 turkeys of the over 10,000 total. Damn that boy should be playing the lottery" In other words.....BS

Latest resources

Back