• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Anti-gunners....chew on this

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
AWACoff,I am not against guns and I AM DYING TO ANSWER YOU,but it seems that another message that I wrote was wiped out,I can assure you that scenarios are not like in the movies,was surprised not to have free speech,but it is a private board...

Type of gun in cockpit

I think I'd want a thunder five .410 pistol shotgun. Less than 8" long. Load it up with rubber 00 buck. deadly at 6 feet, but would not penetrate cabin walls. Same gun carried by one of the soldiers in "Three kings". Any thoughts??

JBoss, you can be scared by the NRA, and state that sentiment in public, because of the first amendment to the constitution.

Our right to bear arms, and the defense of that right by the NRA, comes from the second amendment.

Freedom and safety come at a price. Quite a few people find freedom to be a little scary nowadays. Be brave.

"God, the NRA scares the crap out of me"

I repect your opinion jboss, I wouldn't own guns if the criminals didn't, but the home invaders, car jackers, armed robbers, hijackers, rapists, etc., etc. appreciate your fear.

I do own a gun. A couple of them, actually. But the NRA as a political organization -- as a political lobby which too often far exceeds its mandate and original purpose -- still scares me. But so does the ACLU. Sorry to go on a non-aviation related sidetrack. Back to the flying talk!

Fly safe

Understood, and I'll second the ACLU in a heart beat.

Cheers!

Latest resources

Back