• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Another SWA proposal

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
SWAPA was pretty clear...they weren't going to accept a 'lesser' deal. SWA was also pretty clear...most of the economic benefits of the AIP are gone for good.

Based on that, my guess would be an offer with less seniority, less protection and much less money for trannies. My guess is they will cave and take GK's deal by a clear majority. Then they will spend the next 20 years whining about the "minority of idiots" that took the deal.

Of course, if the MEC forwards a deal like I described after turning down a far better one, they better enter the witness relocation program for the rest of their careers!

Do the Airtran crewmembers wish to vote on this deal or are you going to trust your MC again?

Gup

Last edited:
A percentage better (?) Sen but all protection and $ are gone from last deal. SWA pilots get a boost. Call it 150 at best upgrades overnight.

A percentage better (?) Sen but all protection and $ are gone from last deal. SWA pilots get a boost. Call it 150 at best upgrades overnight.

My guess is you nailed it right on the head. If not, then its a much lower offer to AT from Gary that they will surely turn down, so he has another piece of evidence to say "I tried" before the selling off begins (which I still don't think will happen by the way).

Latest resources

Back