Another PFT.....WTF!!!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

IH8MESA

AEROSERVICE AVIATION CENTER (First Officer Transition Course (Requires 700 TT, 100 ME)
Aeroservice has been selected by one of its customers to fill 200 First Officer Positions on Beech 1900’s and Saab 340’s. If you have over 700 hours with at least 100 hours of multi engine time you may qualify. Candidates will need to successfully complete the Turboprop evaluation course at Aeroservice. The cost for this course is $3995.00. Class will begin on March 23, 2005. All selected candidates will be interviewed by the Airline two days prior to the April 9th Aeroservice / Climbto350.com Open House / Career Fair in Miami. Florida. Interested candidates should e-mail their resume to: [email protected]

1900s and Saabs sounds like Colgan. Didn't they try PFT a couple of years ago and stop it pretty quick?

You've got to be kidding me. I hope this is not pft. It sounds like it is a for a 'turboprop evaluation' course not pay for a job.
Are you ready for more babysitting?

Captains go get your MEI here comes the all new airline approved single pilot BE1900 with 20 paying passengers. Just like GIA!!!!

IH8MESA said:
Captains go get your MEI here comes the all new airline approved single pilot BE1900 with 20 paying passengers. Just like GIA!!!!

Actually, didn't GIA start a street captain PFT program recently? Wouldn't that be 21 paying passengers?

Anything connected to Aeroservice, guarantee it's shady. And all about them sucking as much money as possible out of pilots.......

Latest resources

Back