Another PFT.....WTF!!!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
s3jetman said:
And PCL where are you at now and how are things going?

Still at Pinch-Nickle for now, based in DTW but living in ATL. I'm planning on coming down to MIA/FLL for a few days in April, so I'll send you a PM to let you know when I'll be there. Cya.

More from Moscow!

wheelsup said:
A buddy of mine just did the PFT deal at gulfstream. I lost all respect for him when he told me that. He then had the balls to try and convince me to do it! Oh, and he's upgrading to captain (your personal version of PFT).

Do you mean the PFJ Captain program?

PropsR4Boats said:
My point Russian…uh…Aviator guy. Don’t you think that you could have scored just as good of a job without paying 30g’s, or what ever the going rate at GIA . For 30 G’s you could have gotten your CFI MEI & done that for a while. If you needed, buy a couple hours in a twin to get checked out as an instructor. You could’ve done that for a small fraction of 30g’s. Then try to get on with an Airline. If you couldn’t get on with the airline, go be a Freight Dogg for 6 mo to a year. That would’ve been lots of valuable time flying in all kinds of WX & traffic. Plus you would be qualified and respected as a Freight Dogg, Pro Pilot, that will get you a good job. We all hope you get the point Russian, even though it’s to late for you. At least you could admit your mistake to other youngsters trying to do what you did. If you haven’t seen this yet, look (listen closely). The guys posting letters of hate aimed at you, are the guys that do the hiring for the next gig you want. See? We would not hire you; your experience is not whole, not respectable, and downright irresponsible.

I am a CFII. I will continue to be an instructor because I love to teach. I was an instructor for Gulfstream Academy. I did my training at CMR, FSI, and FIT. I didn't pay anywhere near 30G. Please do not judge my experience unless you KNOW me personally. I am far better at what I do that you think I am.

PCL said:
Still at Pinch-Nickle for now, based in DTW but living in ATL. I'm planning on coming down to MIA/FLL for a few days in April, so I'll send you a PM to let you know when I'll be there. Cya.

Tell the jetman to call me too!

s3jetman said:
Hey crazy russian shut up you piece of Sh!t!!!

Just wanted to say hello,

SUP DOG! Coming to see you on Friday at work. Bringing the Romanian.

Latest resources

Back