• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Another pay cut for Citationair!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
IBT did nothing for netjets pilots, they did it all themselves! It took huge balls to face off with Warren Buffett.

No argument from me there. That's the way it always works no matter what the name of your union is. The group always has to do it for themselves.

Yea that's right management is your friend and the union is out to get you. I keep forgetting this, so thanks for the reminder. I just keep thinking that since the guys on the negotiating committee are pilots they must have other pilots best interests in mind and since managers primary function is to maximize profits they probably don't. Thanks for reminding me that my logic is flawed and this doesn't add up because our union also represents truckers. Since we are obviously a more highly evolved form of humanity. What was I thinking?

Your welcome....it really is not hard when you get off the union is the greatest bandwagon......

Well drinking speed typing and I pad don't mix, also the inability or ability to not give a damn about spelling creates some of the above errors....remember it takes a small mind to spell a word only one way.....sorry dude!

Stop with your drinking the Coolaid, the union will negotiate and negotiate, and negotiate for many more years to come.....the company will continue to screw with you and the pilot group until you stop them by showing them the power you have. The Idiots in the IBT will tell you to be nice don't create waves it only makes it harder at the table....wanna make it go well at the table have the IBT get some balls tell Randy F to man up and create some crap for management.....they are not playing nice, nor will they until they begin to get heat from the customer.......the IBT was and is once again outplayed by real professionals....ever ask yourself how it is the same idiots that negotiated other contracts that sucked in the end are at the table once again.....capt dub sucked before ask the united folks.....and citationair is getting his best again......come on Dude your smarter than your statement....

I assume, based on your definitive statements, that you are "in the know" of facts. If you're the voice of reason, then we're all screwed.

I assume, based on your definitive statements, that you are "in the know" of facts. If you're the voice of reason, then we're all screwed.

Never ever a voice of reason...just a realist who has been there and done that.....just start looking at history, it's a great indicator of the future.....facts suck....but they are still facts no matter how much you want them to be more grey and fuzzy!

Never ever a voice of reason...just a realist who has been there and done that.....just start looking at history, it's a great indicator of the future.....facts suck....but they are still facts no matter how much you want them to be more grey and fuzzy!

OK, fair enough. You start. Which facts about what's going on are you privy to?

Latest resources

Back