Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Exactly

minimums said:
Flight Options confirms that today at approximately 1400 EST, N691TA (a 2001 Beechjet 400a) experienced a dual engine flame out en route from Indianapolis (KIND) to Marco Island (KMKY) on a reposition leg. They declared an emergency and landed safely at Jacksonville (KJAX). There were no passengers on board.

We will not speculate until a full investigation is completed.

Kudos to the crew for safely getting this airplane on the ground. Even though we are one of the lowest paid fractional pilots in the industry, we are still a group of skilled, highly professional pilots.

Although you boast about being a "group of skilled highly professional pilots" willing to work for "one of the lowest paid fractional companies", isn't that part of the problem??? You've just proved that free coffee and $100 a day will get you all the professionalism you need to save the day. Management 1 / Pilot profession 0

Full of LUV said:
Although you boast about being a "group of skilled highly professional pilots" willing to work for "one of the lowest paid fractional companies", isn't that part of the problem??? You've just proved that free coffee and $100 a day will get you all the professionalism you need to save the day. Management 1 / Pilot profession 0

Ok, lemme get this straight...by your logic we'd all be better off if they balled it up in a swamp somewhere? And FYI, we are NOT willing to work for such a low wage. If you had educated yourself on our situation you'd know the industry JUST changed with the pass of the NJA TA. We have gone from highest to lowest paid and we will not settle for this. Maybe you haven't heard, there's a union drive going on at FLOPs.

Moron.

Ignore the flamo

guido411 said:
Ok, lemme get this straight...by your logic we'd all be better off if they balled it up in a swamp somewhere? And FYI, we are NOT willing to work for such a low wage. If you had educated yourself on our situation you'd know the industry JUST changed with the pass of the NJA TA. We have gone from highest to lowest paid and we will not settle for this. Maybe you haven't heard, there's a union drive going on at FLOPs.
Moron.

Don't even let him get to you with the flamebait...The comment comes from someone with Beech1900 and CRJ on his profile...he's projecting his own guilt of having worked for McDonald's pay

Idiot

Full of LUV said:

Well sounds like "Full of Luv" is actually "Full of ****" Let's see if we can figure this out. Pissed because he flew a 1900 for Express then paid to get his 737 type, got turned down by southwest. Then got his FE done to get on with UPS. Then, if that was not enough, 1750 hours times 1.2 = 2100 hours. I thought I knew alot about flying when I had 1700 hours also. So the way I see it. Dead sticking a jet from altitude because of a jets bad design. AWESOME. If you were a true pilot then you would see it that way too. Professional pilots 1/ Full of **** 0.

Full of LUV said:

Hey dingleberry:

quit your god damn bitching about "willing to work for the lowest paid..." and crap like that.

I'm sure when you flew the 1900s, you worked for the highest paid 1900 operator around.
Typical "Regionals" menatility. Everybody's a scab except for me.

According to your profile (2100 hours) the epuipment you claim to have flown, you sure were in a position to demand to get paid what we (as a pilot group-not you, in particular) are worth.

Shut the ef up, you tool!

Note: we need a middle-finger smilie.

This happened in a Citation we had back in the seventies.... I believe it was the fuel flow valve had frozen and it happened when we went to long range cruise trying to get some extra miles using this great tailwind.

One stopped and the other started cutting out and quit. Neither were complete flame out,,,,, they went to flight idle. One came back at 9000 and the other on the ground at Salt Lake

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back