• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Another bid to buy Midwest Airlines?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I posted on the Milwaukee Sentinel.. .. check it out.... Its good to be proud of your hometown airline.. However, lets not be silly.. AirTran would be good for everyone involved ! example... Akron loves us.. we added flights to an underserved community.. Witchita, White Plains, Midway, ...just to name a couple.. And leather.. we got leather...just check out the late FLL flights !! Leather, rinestones, badazzle ... and push up bras..!!

cookies are cool.. but isnt it better to have frequency, stability, .. MidEx..MEC will be attending the BOD meeting Tuesday and Wednesday... I say welcome fellas !!

Brett Favre retires the same year Miswest becomes Air Tran...I doubt Wisconsinites will be able to deal with it mentally.

Apparently, some are having a harder time of it than others . . .

Right, Fred?:rolleyes:

Last edited:
Farve and Midwest have had nice careers...now let the future takeover...however, I think AirTran will be a benefit to the folks of Wisconsin a lot more than Aaron Rogers!:)

Farve and Midwest have had nice careers...now let the future takeover...however, I think AirTran will be a benefit to the folks of Wisconsin a lot more than Aaron Rogers!:)

I think you hit the nail on the head there Citrus...who knows what the future holds for any of us in this business. Lets just hope it's a brighter future than the last 5.5 yrs.

Im hoping Favre can at least stay another year or two.... we will be seeing people jump off the Hoen down town MKE.

Only if that cookie comes laced with large doses of valium and ambien so I can sleep the EXTRA 3 years to upgrade. ;)

Heres a question for you guys.. If they put a fence in place, and decide to stop growing the ATL hub in favor of growing the MKE hub, wouldn't that screw the junior AAI pilots?? What would keep the company from moving all the growth over to MKE?? Maybe its just me, but I don't see how a fence is gonna help if that occurs, which IMO is a huge possibility...

Midwest pilots union president and board met with Airtran's board and president either today or yesterday. Maybe they can share some of the idea's about intergrating seniority.

Latest resources

Back