• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Another article about DL's CFO meeting with NWA MEC

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
You proved the point of the RJDC----you wanted to keep your vacation, and fly larger planes, without getting hired somewhere else like the rest of us. Hope you had fun in Myrtle Beach........

Bye Bye--General Lee

I kept my vacation.....and I don't really care what size airplane I fly.....I just wish my ATR wasn't going away....That is a Delta decision however and I guess they don't realize that oil is at 135 dollars a barrel....

As far as vacation....it wasn't Myrtle Beach....I took the boat to the Keys and some guy in Key West told me to tell you that the test came back negative......

I kept my vacation.....and I don't really care what size airplane I fly.....I just wish my ATR wasn't going away....That is a Delta decision however and I guess they don't realize that oil is at 135 dollars a barrel....

As far as vacation....it wasn't Myrtle Beach....I took the boat to the Keys and some guy in Key West told me to tell you that the test came back negative......

I think we should bring back Dash-7s and have mainline pilots fly them. You can dump the lavs. And, do you hang out in The Keys a lot? Do you live in Midtown in ATL? Was the guy on your boat named Capt Jack? Did he make you clean the DECK? Did you play "pirate" instead of pilot for 3 weeks? You dirty, dirty man.....

Bye Bye---General Lee

another lame thread, surprise surprise!! We arent enemies guys, wake up!! :cool:

another lame thread, surprise surprise!! We arent enemies guys, wake up!! :cool:

We aren't enemies....but we are competitors....and we aren't on the same team...Time for ALPA to "wake up"...If we have to compete with one another....we won't be on the same team.....

We aren't enemies....but we are competitors....and we aren't on the same team...Time for ALPA to "wake up"...If we have to compete with one another....we won't be on the same team.....

The comment was directed at the NWA/DAL guys not you and GL flirting.:erm:

The comment was directed at the NWA/DAL guys not you and GL flirting.:erm:

The comment SHOULD be directed at EVERYONE...but the fact is we are a loose association of independent contractors with no seniority transportability, no national standards,and no unity....I'm surprised there are people like you trying to use Rodney King speeches to unify a group that is in civil war.....We created this mess....

The comment SHOULD be directed at EVERYONE...but the fact is we are a loose association of independent contractors with no seniority transportability, no national standards,and no unity....I'm surprised there are people like you trying to use Rodney King speeches to unify a group that is in civil war.....We created this mess....

When you say "civil war" is that FI world war or in reality? Just because a few hot heads on here run their mouths doesnt mean that the 2 groups are at "war". In fact most guys i know here and fly with are very civil and look forward to hammering this thing out so we can move forward as a single company. Believe it or not, we may not see eye to eye on the SLI but we are by no means at "war" even though FI might make it look that way.

When you say "civil war" is that FI world war or in reality? Just because a few hot heads on here run their mouths doesnt mean that the 2 groups are at "war". In fact most guys i know here and fly with are very civil and look forward to hammering this thing out so we can move forward as a single company. Believe it or not, we may not see eye to eye on the SLI but we are by no means at "war" even though FI might make it look that way.

Have you read the ALPA national message boards? This merger is going to go just like all the rest....Ugly.....Using "career expectations" as a method of integration is recipe for failure.....

Seniority has been made too important....and this will end up just like the other integrations....Despite the cheers from the Herndon cheerleading section.....

When the airplanes are parked BECAUSE OF DAL's SCOPE CLAUSE? YES. YOU BETCHA.

YES. If they are allowed to park them with NO PENALTY due to DALPA's scope language. Honestly, do you think NWA guys should be furloughed because your scope clause allows them to be parked vs NWA scope clause that penalizes NWA tremendously for parking them beyond a certain point?

You guys ALWAYS ignore this point.

You still have your scope language.

If they park those DC-9s, it will be because your scope language allowed it, not DALPA's.

Latest resources

Back