Another article about DL's CFO meeting with NWA MEC

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Really, I want to know. Defend "Arrogant Entitlement."

Easy there... Was my comment directed at Delta pilots as a whole?? No. It wasn't. It was directed at one Delta pilot in particular who posts here constantly, revels in his arrogance and condescension and then tries to pass it all of as "entertainment".

its never ending is it? :cool: I cant wait for this to get done so we can move forward.
One sure fire way to shut me up is just answer the question, which after posting, I see he has.

Now if you pick up on the phrase, I will ask you to defend it. Reserving my rights to future inquiry ....

Just bored out of my mind on reserve.

Last edited:
One thing that is for sure is that you arent moving anywhere...:cool:

Are you sure about that??....At least you won't be bumping me back.....

Listen you NWA folks probably have more to lose...However we are all getting another good lesson in the failed policy of using "career expectations" as a method of integration.....If you have 5000 pilots...You will have 5000 career expectations....

It's fine for you to have "career expectations"....But this union will fail if we can tell some else what their "career expectations" are or should be....That won't fly with anyone.....

Not true. I believe Nicolau used January 2007 not the announcement date and even after the date of corporate closure and the PID. The date of the announcement is not as significant as as the date of corporate closure or the date of single operating certificate.

But wait, NuGuy says there is a lot of precedent.....or maybe he was thinking about pepsodent--a great toothpaste? His breath does stink probably, and he could be a smoker, or atleast a recent newbe to it...

Bye Bye--General Lee

Are you sure about that??....At least you won't be bumping me back.....

Listen you NWA folks probably have more to lose...However we are all getting another good lesson in the failed policy of using "career expectations" as a method of integration.....If you have 5000 pilots...You will have 5000 career expectations....

It's fine for you to have "career expectations"....But this union will fail if we can tell some else what their "career expectations" are or should be....That won't fly with anyone.....

Why do you care? You are "safe" at your regional, right? Why concern yourself with all this?

Latest resources

Back