• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Annapolis the movie?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Well, there will be a "by the book" officer who wants him gone, an "understanding officer who sees the big picture" who helps him get through, unrealistically hard a** upperclassmen who want him gone, unrealistically hard a** upperclassmen who are secretly good guys underneath, a main character with ideals who questions them halfway through the movie, a WAY unrealistically hot female cadet who's the love interest, and a climax where they all realize they're on the same team! GO NAVY! My prediction: horrible movie.

Deuce130 said:
Well, there will be a "by the book" officer who wants him gone, an "understanding officer who sees the big picture" who helps him get through, unrealistically hard a** upperclassmen who want him gone, unrealistically hard a** upperclassmen who are secretly good guys underneath, a main character with ideals who questions them halfway through the movie, a WAY unrealistically hot female cadet who's the love interest, and a climax where they all realize they're on the same team! GO NAVY! My prediction: horrible movie.

and don't forget the most important part to help keep it an action movie. Some how the friggin nuggets will get thrown into an operational situation and save the day, ala "G.I. Jane".

didn't you see the carrier parked in the Svern in one of the trailers

Deuce130 said:
a WAY unrealistically hot female cadet

Great condensed version, but this portion had me rolling on the floor. Some of my classmates at the zoo were beaten severely by the ugly stick.

Wait ... I'd better retract all that. I dated one of my classmates for a while. Hey, Deuce130, that's not right! Female cadets are not only smart, they're beautiful (or I was waaaayyy horny, it don't matter).

Latest resources

Back