Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Billy,

You Ignorant slut......

Not saying we were anything special. At NWA it was very clear who you were. LABOR. There seems to be some misconception amongst the RDs that you/we are team members. Anderson, Gorman, Steeenland(on the board) Hirst, etc. are going to clean our clocks. I will answer your questions below

1) My guess would be a right to work state with lower corparate taxes.
2) Less aircraft to repaint (even with your multiple paintjobs)
3) This easy. 5000 new uniforms or 7300. Plus, I will throw you a bone that the Russian navy uniform looks better.
4) No doubt your brand name is better.

I agree, old ********************ty DC9s which are slightly more ********************ty than your DC9-88s (but thanks to your boy Moak they will be replaced shortly by shiney new crj900s and emb175s). You will like the bus. both the little and the big. Just don't take it personal with the "Retard, retard" thing. As far as the 787. Be glad that Boeing is so fjck up. That will allow delduh to strong arm boeing into a trade for some 777s that I am sure RDs will get to fly and then more 78s later we will fight over and probably share 1 to 1. As far as our piss poor intl, enjoy ams(very fun) and the pacific will provide lots of growth that a stand alone delduh would never achieved on its own. Been there, tried that. Remember??? You do realize without Pan Am and NWA your just Airtran without Elton John. MSP, I believe has the most fortune 500 hdq outside of NYC, and ORD. I am sure someone will correct me if I am wrong. DTW, well, we will see how that shakes out. MEM, don't fjck with Elvis. I'm eyes are not myopic nor frozen, just realistic. Don't have a problem with being Delta(spelled it right this time for you) actually to the contrary will be proud if we get our ******************** together and realize our place. WE ARE LABOR.

Admittedly, lots of good points there....just too much ranting on this thread.

You are alright Cobra....you can buy me a beer on a layover some time....

ps. Elvis and Momma's are off limits....my Bad!!

Hey Fly,

Me? I'm looking forward to you guys teaching us to say "NO" to a TA or contract and giving the group some spine.

BTW, great avatar!!

Frac! I just snorted coffee through my nose. ROTFL

The only way anything is gonna change is if there is a JPPA (Junior Pilots Protection Association) that is bipartisan in nature, otherwise it will be the same old bitch and moan after we get hosed again.

As to my avatar, I earned it fair and square :)

Whats up Dope? Meds seem to be working. Keep up the good work and see you at the next NGPA outing.

Love
M

Latest resources

Back