• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

And the good news continues to roll for this profession

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Gotta agree with Nimitz. There is a whole bunch of bad stuff coming down the line with regards to foreign ownership, cabotage, open skies. Yet, it seems the majority of pilots either don't know about it, don't care, think it can't happen (head in the sand), or think their almighty political party ( whichever corrupt one it may be ) is going to save them.

TSA145 said:
I'm no friend of raising taxes but can you tell how the hell is the goverment (R or D) going to raise money to pay for things for like your and my retirements? Bleeding money (and troops) in Irak, outsourcing jobs, terrible health system plan.....and you say Bush is what?...Oh yeah Bush is a great president....for those of you who are CEOs

Hey my liberal friend, here's a novel idea for you. PAY FOR YOUR OWN FREAKING RETIREMENT!

You mean by negotiating a pension into your contract?

Oh wait, then they go "bankrupt" and you are dependent on the government after all.

Lots of conservatives are in this boat too my amigo.

Canadian citizenship is looking better every day. The country is going to be screwed for the next 30 years plus thanks to what the bush admin. has done. He's an absolute idiot who cares nothing for this country. All hes worried about is his 51st state and making him and his billionare buddies even richer.

It still floors me that Clinton can almost be impeached for being blown by an intern and lying about, while george idiot lies continuiously, has gotten more then 2000 americans killed in an unjust invasion. The really scary part? We still have 3 more years of this idiot! God help us all.

mamba20 said:
Canadian citizenship is looking better every day. The country is going to be screwed for the next 30 years plus thanks to what the bush admin. has done. He's an absolute idiot who cares nothing for this country. All hes worried about is his 51st state and making him and his billionare buddies even richer.

It still floors me that Clinton can almost be impeached for being blown by an intern and lying about, while george idiot lies continuiously, has gotten more then 2000 americans killed in an unjust invasion. The really scary part? We still have 3 more years of this idiot! God help us all.
*Sigh*

Good luck making remarks like that with many in this crowd. It's pretty sad this is going to degenerate into yet another 'queer liberal' vs 'neo con nutjob' thread. JohnDoe is right on. The latest EU-US actions have strong potential to be a the most damaging blow yet for all of us. The sad truth is nobody is listening.

mamba20 said:

Mamba: Don't let the door hit you in the arse on the way out.

FJ

mamba20 said:

Even still most pilots will continue to vote for the very people who are doing there best to put us all into the working class (or even better unemployed) where they believe we belong. But hey, as long as these companies continue to get major tax breaks we should all be fine right. It will trickle down to us won't it?

NEDude said:
Never said Kerry was my man. I just don't like Bush.

Oh, and BTW, let's add sky high oil prices to the Bush list. Don't ever try and convince me that a Texas oil millionaire, whose friends are all oil millionaires, would ever do anything but try and keep prices high. Do you think that it is a fluke that while all of america is feeling the pinch of record high prices, that oil companies are recording record profits? Do you really think Bush has ANY interest in doing anything but keep prices high?

Car gas has dropped below $2.00 / gallon here. That damn Bush.

Gotta love this board. Open skies is nearing and all the talk is about who prefers a BJ and who likes the bush better.

Oh well, I am sure BA will give us jobs, all we need is a JAR license!

JimNtexas said:
Car gas has dropped below $2.00 / gallon here. That dang Bush.

In NY Gas is $2.40 a gallon and home heating oil is $2.33 per gallon.

Let's see we invaded one of the worlds largest oil producers and oil is still over $58 a barrel. Time to change the water in the bong Cheech.

You will be lucky to be working for BA. How do you say," welcome aboard Jet airways" in Indian?

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back