• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

An Observation...

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Hey ND pilot, who cares about flying a 152. I have about 7 or 8 hundred hours in the thing. That's enough for me. See ya

Morning all, I have a little bit to add to all of the fine posts on this thread.

I agree with those who are tired of hearing all of the people who are "insulted" that they have to fly with relatively low time pilots at the regional level.........

Its purely a case of sour grapes. When I went through my regional training I would hear guys make snide remarks about my supposed lack of what they considered "quality experience". But you know what, I did better than most of them in ground school and did very well in the sim, go figure!

The bottom line is, if the guys who are on here whining about low time pilots had been given the opportunity to jump to a regional when THEY had low time they would have done it! Thus, I think it is pure HYPOCRISY for those who, "had to fly freight at night and blah, blah, blah....." to complain about those of us who were fortunate enough to make it to a regional with relatively low time.

Just my 2 cents.........

Latest resources

Back