AMR Mayday Tonight 1/13

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
No sweat. It happens.

Expected more from you, but know I know where you stand...

AA

I was just playing with you, hence the :laugh: .

FWIW, AAL was always one of my top 3 "dream airlines." Gotta few good buddies there. I am working at one of my other "dream carriers" and dang glad to be here...the third is in BK :( (DAL).

Plus, y'alls paint job is dang sexy. "Specially on a 757! I dug it in the retro scheme too!

Last edited:
AAflyer,

If you have checked the RGO list you would have seen the real problem and it was not in MIA.

All I can say

I was just playing with you, hence the :laugh: .

FWIW, AAL was always one of my top 3 "dream airlines." Gotta few good buddies there. I am working at one of my other "dream carriers" and dang glad to be here...the third is in BK :( (DAL).

Plus, y'alls paint job is dang sexy. "Specially on a 757! I dug it in the retro scheme too!

I tell ya, just been a bad day all around, now I can't even recognize humor.:eek: I need a vacation. Well, I ll start with an afternoon cup of high test coffee.

I was actually in the interview process at CAL. They were one of my 3 dream companies in 1998. Jim Armstrong in EWR was helping me out. AA called first so I went.

Cheers!

AAflyer

Damn AA Flyer, the guy just wanted some info on something he was curious about!! Everyone on this site is searching for info, so what's the big deal??

dang AA Flyer, the guy just wanted some info on something he was curious about!! Everyone on this site is searching for info, so what's the big deal??

Better late than never? ;) TC

I'm sure Fox News will have the most accurate accounts of anything news related.............stay tuned

I don't know this story but I love the fact that "Fox News" is on top of things.... Unbiased? It's funny after the recent elections, Fox News used to be on channel 74 (I know it's the caribbean) but now it's the BBC. What a refreshing change. I know their is no such thing as completely biased news but "Fox" is pathetic-!! Enjoy

Latest resources

Back