Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
do you 2 want a room?:D

SHOCKING SHOCKING STORY!!!

IM RICK SANCHEZ, LIVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE FROM HEADLINES FROM CUBA, LITTLE ELLIAN GONZALES CAUSED A PRESSURIZATION PROBLEM WITH AN AMERICAN AIRLINES PLANE. THE PLANE LANDED SAFELY AT MIAMI INTERNATION AIRPORT! THE CAUSE OF THE DEPRESSURIZATION? AN ALIEN SPACECRAFT DESIGNED AS A FORD TAURUS SHOT OUT ONE OF THE PLANES AC PACKS. THE FORD TAURUS WAS BEING FLOWN BY, YES THATS CORRECT, LITTLE ELLIAN GONZALES.

MORE ON THIS STORY AS IT DEVELOPS...

I knew it!!

Look, I don;t know of anything that happened, and neither does anyone else over here as it was brought up on our union website to see if somebody did.

Why the big deal. What is your "hard on" over this? So what a plane landed and fire trucks came out. Obviously no damage and no injuries. Get on with your life. Dick!

AA

You must be a dream to fly with buddy. Let me guess you have an awesome moustache, Comb over and big Raybans. Also Its probably always your leg.

You must be a dream to fly with buddy. Let me guess you have an awesome moustache, Comb over and big Raybans. Also Its probably always your leg.

Actually clean shaven, 35 year old, and fun guy to fly with, just tired of the guy i was conversing with. You can view my other posts and see if yourself.

AA

Man, just relax, AA. Oh, wait, you're ignoring me. Would someone relay that message for me?

Oh, well that changes everything.

By the way...why the beef with my talking about 310 handling or banner towing? Do these things reflect negatively on me?

Last edited:
They roll the trucks all the time for events that turn out to be nothing...its pretty common. Better to be safe than sorry I guess. Spend a week at PHX and you'll see the equipment roll once a day for somebody coming in with a "faulty gear indiciation" or "engine overheat warning"...all turns out to be nothing but they have the equipment ready just incase.

Oh, well that changes everything.

By the way...why the beef with my talking about 310 handling or banner towing? Do these things reflect negatively on me?

No actually it doesn't, I am civilian guy myself. I just wasn;t sure why you kept pushing about this, and to boot yesterday was a bad day, so put the two together. Sorry to take it out on you.

AA

Latest resources

Back