• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

AMR Mayday Tonight 1/13

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
They roll every truck on the airport for a routine AA landing? I never knew that.

How did you know it was every truck? Seriously, know one knows anything here. On of our 737 captains sai he landed right before a Citation landed with an emergency. One of the fuel control units malfunctioned which left one engine at max power.

AA

Well, the trucks came from what appeared to be 2 different houses on different sides of the airport. Maybe it wasn't every truck on the airport, but it was 8 or 10 of them. And they were looking at something much larger than a citation. It looked to me like a 767, but it was dark. I would assert, however, that I can tell the difference between a citation and a boeing even under those conditions.

So, are we talking about the same incident @ MIA?

By the way.....don't be a di(k.

Look, I don;t know of anything that happened, and neither does anyone else over here as it was brought up on our union website to see if somebody did.

Why the big deal. What is your "hard on" over this? So what a plane landed and fire trucks came out. Obviously no damage and no injuries. Get on with your life. Dick!

AA

Good friend of mine was coming back from Liberia, CR and had made it over Virginia Keys when they heard an American Airlines call mayday on guard. They were apparently descending from 31000 to 15000 and had what they described as numerous failures/problems. Any info on this?

And it went hand in hand with this....so something began to add up. Just curious. Try decaf.

And it went hand in hand with this....so something began to add up. Just curious. Try decaf.

Looking at your avtar you are the one that needs decaf. I simply asked a question "how did you know every truck was parked near the jet?" and you call me a dick for it.

Call the freaking FSDO if this so freaking important you.:puke:

AA

Don't bother responding you have joined 2 others on my ignore list.

Last edited:
do you 2 want a room?:D

SHOCKING SHOCKING STORY!!!

IM RICK SANCHEZ, LIVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE FROM HEADLINES FROM CUBA, LITTLE ELLIAN GONZALES CAUSED A PRESSURIZATION PROBLEM WITH AN AMERICAN AIRLINES PLANE. THE PLANE LANDED SAFELY AT MIAMI INTERNATION AIRPORT! THE CAUSE OF THE DEPRESSURIZATION? AN ALIEN SPACECRAFT DESIGNED AS A FORD TAURUS SHOT OUT ONE OF THE PLANES AC PACKS. THE FORD TAURUS WAS BEING FLOWN BY, YES THATS CORRECT, LITTLE ELLIAN GONZALES.

MORE ON THIS STORY AS IT DEVELOPS...

anyone?

wow

THE MOST BEAUtiful avatar-emb170pilot...

Sorry, not your face, but her asz.....

Thanks for sharing! ;-)

Latest resources

Back