• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

AMR can abandon pilots' union contract -judge

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Well they can't taxi any slower (half joking). What now?

I'd bet I know a few TWA people that would gladly fly their airplanes. (just to spite them)

Don't get me wrong, I DO not want anything to happen to these guys. As a matter of fact, I would walk any line with them. I'm just pointing out that Karma may not be done with these guys.

Last edited:
Its a tough deal over there. Tom's hands are tied and it is not likely he has much of a choice. Best of luck guys.

Well they can't taxi any slower (half joking). What now?

No joke. I've seen most controllers allow other aircraft to taxi past AA on parallel taxiways. Pretty much everyone knows what's up.

This news is going to make it even worse. Can't believe that AMR management doesn't understand the critical aspect that pilots provide their customers. 'Need to return to the gate for a galley latch'.

I am going to assume an APU won't be shut down on an AMR aircraft for a long time. Good luck guys. We are all pulling for you.

1 billion in labor concessions what about the lawyers i bet its easily over that in fees for bankrupt lawyers !! What a joke !!

When we (NWA) went on strike, AA crews brought me home from MSP. Two legs through DFW to MCO, and first class all the way without an ID card, (it was taken away by management).

I will never forget how they took the time to make sure that I got on my MCO flight by walking me to my departure gate in DFW.

Latest resources

Back