Ameristar to buy 747's

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Pipe dream

They aren't getting any 747's. That's all flap and no thrust!! Those 747's you speak of have reached their max economic life. If Ameristar really wants to blow some cash down the tubes, then yes this would be the perfect investment for them to blow it on. Or I could just take the cash from them and spend it on some CRACK for me, which would be about the same results on their investment. There aren't enough cargo 747's out there that are worth flying right now for anybody to just go and do an expensive heavy check and start operating. There is too much demand for 747's right now and not enough (quality planes)to go around. If you want to convert a pax 747 and cut a cargo door it's going take over a year, so get in line, Biatcches!!

I heard they were buting A380-900's and paying new F/O's $120,000/yr.

They'll be based in Orlando and the inflight meals make your $hit purple
and taste like sherbert.

CE

just sayin'

Dude you got it all wrong, we are buying new 74's by selling all our falcons, we are keeping the lears because we need something to have fun with. And starting F/O pay is going to be $200K with $500 per diem, free health insurance and the company is going to pay for CASS, plus it'll be in our contract that we only stay at the Ritz or most expensive 5 star hotels in the city, no 5 star, we get to fly to a city that has one. HAHAHA

Okay, I guess I'm going to jump in to this turd pool!!! Polar only owns two 200's one 70A powered and one Q powered. I believe both are either sold or parked in the desert... The rest of them are GE powered Atlas birds that are going to be returened to Atlas, so they can continue to operate Polars route structure...

Correct Junk, 921's gone and 920's still waiting to find a new home. 858 (-100) should be going to the Can although wouldn't be surprised to see Connie fly it :D (all 3 are Pratts)
The 5 GE's (4 -200s and 1 -300) definitely don't belong to AAWH and are up for sale (SpeedNews 05/05/06 and thereafter) and I really don't think they will show up @ Atlas (I think 355 will go first :beer: ), but I could been wrong. I actually think that around the end of the year or very beginning of next year we'll see some Classics, on the Atlas side, appear on the market too, but that's just my take...

Cheerios

I guess your not joking.... the cp just called me and told me I had to go to class for the 74 classic next week......riiiiiiiight.

Hi!

USA Jet doesn't outsource any of it's training, unless you count paying someone else for sim time.

Cliff
YIP

VSI9k+ said:
ive got my sources and yes its in writing. sorry though...i cant give out my sources <-----that ends in an "s"...meaning more than one source

Sorry, but I have my sources too and just checked them. There's no validity or truth to your flamebait. Nice try though. Actually it wasn't a nice try.

The fact that half of your total posts are on this one thread is a dead giveaway.

I have some Chuck Norris facts I can give you that have more validity than any one of your posts on this thread.

Latest resources

Back