• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Ameristar to buy 747's

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Are you guys sure its not ASTAR Air Cargo which is owned by John Dasburg, formor Northwest Airlines CEO? ASTAR flys for DHL and the info going around the DHL ramp is that Dasburg or DHL will buy the assets of POLAR from Atlas.

Ahh man the memories and laughs Terry used to give us. It's crazy to think a year ago Terry and Dan were getting ready for XMAS with their families and now they are just a memory. I hope everyone has a merry Xmas and happy new year. Enjoy the time we have because you never know when its your time to go!!!

Bonzi

P.S. I ran into sontag and folks getting their type ratings for AJI's new 747 fleet ;)

R.I.P. DH & TP

Ahh man the memories and laughs Terry used to give us. It's crazy to think a year ago Terry and Dan were getting ready for XMAS with their families and now they are just a memory. I hope everyone has a merry Xmas and happy new year. Enjoy the time we have because you never know when its your time to go!!!

Bonzi

P.S. I ran into sontag and folks getting their type ratings for AJI's new 747 fleet ;)

R.I.P. DH & TP

I read in your "Curr Position" that you are in the missionary position, did you hav a sex change?:laugh:

Merry Christmas Amico, give me a buzz when you can.

And Merry Christamas to all the current and former AJI out there and else.

AMD

Hey Guys, A Very Merry Christmas to all the AJI boys.

Oh and a Happy Festivus as well.

Van

Ohh good ole Captain Violation. I wouldnt trust that ass clown in a 172 let alone a 74. He has no business being in a cockpit.

A little birdie told me Ameristar has home basing now, could that be true?

Latest resources

Back