• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Ameristar Loses Both Chief Pilots & 4 Dc-9 Captains +++

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
wow!! crew scheduler training must be more expensive then sending 20 pilots to simuflight.

Maybe if the rest of the industry followed us, this problem would not be as bad.
So we can all be like USAJet pilots? How could that make anything better? Let's leave JUS out of this and just keep it an Ameristar bashing thread.

Ive got a better figure for you. since 9/06 the 135 side has lost 35 pilots 33 by choice 2 by fate, RIP TP&DH. not counting 2 more Cpt's who have jobs that haven't turned in their notice yet. When a company chooses to run pilots off by implementing stupid policies, schedule changes, and a "CockSucker" of a crew scheduler they deserve to lose everyone. The same problems are now being faced on the 121 side. I gave a 3 week notice but thanks to Jacob I realized I didn't need anymore ******************** and quit. My new company paid me the from time i quit early until my original class date!! I'm still fighting with Fleet to get my last check and Amex paid. I heard they found 14 guys to come work there on the 135 and 121 side. Hopefully they have life insurance and a really loose butthole;)

Lots of truth spoken here...with alot of emotion. I stand up for Ameristar because of the majority of the pilots I flew with...an outstanding group of guys THAT DID EVERYTHING HUMANLY POSSIBLE to get the job done....most people would have quit ages ago.
We managed to have a good time in spite of that fact....and now as I remember Level 5's at night because your radar is inop and you help the company while sucking up the seat and the diamond plating is flailing all over....are absolutely WONDERFUL memories!
JACOBS promises...made me have to get a lawyer (thanks to MM being a good guy and not dragging it out forever)...pulled the tapes (after I had to produce Sprint bills in order to confirm times)...found out that Jacob was bold faced lying to Stacey, Tom, MM, about what I should be paid for days off worked....which kept me from getting a paycheck for 4 weeks.....
Fvck him as already mentioned!!!!!!!!!

Tex

First of all,,,, PilotYip get a clue,,,,, USAJET is a countryclub compared to Ameristar,,,,,

Ive got a better figure for you. since 9/06 the 135 side has lost 35 pilots 33 by choice 2 by fate, RIP TP&DH. not counting 2 more Cpt's who have jobs that haven't turned in their notice yet. When a company chooses to run pilots off by implementing stupid policies, schedule changes, and a "CockSucker" of a crew scheduler they deserve to lose everyone. The same problems are now being faced on the 121 side. I gave a 3 week notice but thanks to Jacob I realized I didn't need anymore ******************** and quit. My new company paid me the from time i quit early until my original class date!! I'm still fighting with Fleet to get my last check and Amex paid. I heard they found 14 guys to come work there on the 135 and 121 side. Hopefully they have life insurance and a really loose butthole;)

This is just the start of a long miserable 18 months for anyone who goes to AMERISTAR,,,, and they will always find suckers,,,, Their M.O. is to tell people it is hard but if you work your nuts off and sacrifice your life you will make lots of money,,,, or build lots of time,,,,, They even tell you that they are not the problem it is always the past employees who we bad employees,,,, So if that is the truth then they never had any good employees.... either way they are Idiots,,,

What a bunch of crap,, More like the more you work and the better job you do the more they will screw you when you leave,,,,,

The AMEX thing,,,, THAT HAPPENS TO EVERYONE,,,,, It is the worst feeling in the world to work you ass off for a company, be honest and responsible with a credit card and then when you try to leave you get SCREWED because they don't want to pay an AMEX bill that you needed your personal credit to get,,,,,

It seems like EVERYONE who leaves there always ends up getting screwed for about $1000.00 or more in one way or another,,, that is if they are lucky enough to not get sued...

The big thing is they use the multiple contracts you have to sign to keep employees instead of fixing the problems,,,,,

And people wonder why everyone leaves or hates that place,,,,

On the 121 side it won't take long for the new Chief Pilot to show his true self,,,,

As far as the lying in crew scheduling,,,,, The whole company is full of lies and deceit.....

Maybe someday TW will figure out how much $$$$$$$$$ that little fagot has cost him,,,,,

If anyone reads this they could only do their friends favor and tell people to NEVER work their...

Last edited:
On the 121 side it won't take long for the new Chief Pilot to show his true self,,,,

The new chief pilot is actually the old chief pilot after the last chief pilot was the new chief pilot so how is the new chief pilot going to show his true self if he is really the old chief pilot? thus, if you did not know that the new chief pilot was actually the old chief pilot then you really don't know, just the facts that is!!

Last edited:
First of all,,,, PilotYip get a clue,,,,, USAJET is a countryclub compared to Ameristar,,,,,

This is just the start of a long miserable 18 months for anyone who goes to AMERISTAR,,,, and they will always find suckers,,,, Their M.O. is to tell people it is hard but if you work your nuts off and sacrifice your life you will make lots of money,,,, or build lots of time,,,,, They even tell you that they are not the problem it is always the past employees who we bad employees,,,, So if that is the truth then they never had any good employees.... either way they are Idiots,,,

What a bunch of crap,, More like the more you work and the better job you do the more they will screw you when you leave,,,,,

The AMEX thing,,,, THAT HAPPENS TO EVERYONE,,,,, It is the worst feeling in the world to work you ass off for a company, be honest and responsible with a credit card and then when you try to leave you get SCREWED because they don't want to pay an AMEX bill that you needed your personal credit to get,,,,,

It seems like EVERYONE who leaves there always ends up getting screwed for about $1000.00 or more in one way or another,,, that is if they are lucky enough to not get sued...

The big thing is they use the multiple contracts you have to sign to keep employees instead of fixing the problems,,,,,

And people wonder why everyone leaves or hates that place,,,,

As far as the lying in crew scheduling,,,,, The whole company is full of lies and deceit.....

Maybe someday TW will figure out how much $$$$$$$$$ that little fagot has cost him,,,,,

If anyone reads this they could only do their friends favor and tell people to NEVER work their...

class action, wherres bobbyamd??????

The new chief pilot is actually the old chief pilot after the last chief pilot was the new chief pilot so how is the new chief pilot going to show his true self if he is really the old chief pilot? thus, if you did not know that the new chief pilot was actually the old chief pilot then you really don't know, just the facts that is!!

ok Gringo

I should have added the word AGAIN....

And since there are only less than a handful of fools who stayed that long it is not relevant to them just the new guys who think they want to take a chance with their tickets,,,,,

Latest resources

Back