• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Ameristar info

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Make up my own lies. You cant believe 99% of what you read on here anyway.

Weren't you top 5 seniority when YOU got fired?? Just saying, it must not have been that bad.

BTW my monies on Kamikaize--he's gotta have like 125 #s on you!

125#'s What the hell is that supposed to mean? And with 6000 hrs total and he's still flying there? Gee, I wonder why he can't get out. No I wasn't top 5(although I was close.) You can only handle getting treated like garbage for so long until you get fed up. I just had a high tolerance for it that's all.

It was a ferry flight in vfr conditions. Also having left there looking from the outside in I see how lousy that company is. TW could care less about you or anyone else there. Nice of you to get personal about it.You could have been an adult and just refute my points. Also I'm glad your a perfect pilot and have never made a bad decision or screwerd something up. You keep drinking the kool-aid. I'm on to bigger and better things. At least my career is going somewhere. Also with a profitable carrier. Maybe you can stand being lied to all of the time. I just got fed up.Leaving that hole was the best thing that ever happened to me. I am truly glad it happened.
First of all it is nothing personal, and gee I thought I was being adult about this by merely pointing out your hypocrisy, my bad!

Second a ferry flight in VFR? With no DMI no ferry permit and VFR Laredo to where? Above 180 is still IFR. Had it been Detroit to YIP or Dallas to Addison it might be a little easier to accept but not legal. So dispense with the smoke and mirrors and just accept the fact that you were a pirate it’s ok.

I am not defending AJI I have no idea of what might or might not have been done to you or others I am only pointing out a double standard of not walking the talk. Of all the many pilots I have seen go through AJI I can only recall a few that I feel can legitimately go on a forum and literally trash the company. So if JE over at air whiskey and Richard in Topeka and a couple of others want to express there opinions I will support them 100% because they earned the right.

If this makes me a kool-aid drinker cherry is my favorite flavor.

I am truly glad life is better for you at Omni, I turned them down in ’02 it was just not for me, I guess The Pirates Life For Me!

The Gringo!

Oh please dont hurt me tuff guy!! I have 4 months left until im out of contract and then ill be leaving because I want to not by getting fired after working here for 5 years. Just think if you could of kept your mouth shut you would be a 9 Cpt enjoying being home all the time. Omni blows and you know it. I dont have a problem with people bashing AJI because they give us alot of reasons too. It just seems like all you do is talk crap.If it was so bad then why did you work here for so long before getting fired? As far as our fuel situation goes. I said that it was your choice to fly to ads with that much fuel not dispatch's and I was the one that said we should land at rbd. We all make mistakes but you act like you are better than everyone else.

Wow, kamikaze you are truly the intellect? You think Omni blows more than Ameristar? How many furloughed airline pilots and some airline Captains from Legacy carriers have come to Ameristar? I only know of one DC-9 guy whom was an FO for less then two years at NWA, and I bet he is glad to be back at NWA. I have met many from Omni. So whens the fight fellas?

Oh please dont hurt me tuff guy!! I have 4 months left until im out of contract and then ill be leaving because I want to not by getting fired after working here for 5 years. Just think if you could of kept your mouth shut you would be a 9 Cpt enjoying being home all the time. Omni blows and you know it. I dont have a problem with people bashing AJI because they give us alot of reasons too. It just seems like all you do is talk crap.If it was so bad then why did you work here for so long before getting fired? As far as our fuel situation goes. I said that it was your choice to fly to ads with that much fuel not dispatch's and I was the one that said we should land at rbd. We all make mistakes but you act like you are better than everyone else.

Kamikaizi you definitely got something against Stupidpilot.

Anyway, is it not common practice at AJI to "Push Fuel" and in return get rewarded by good trips? Land with 1500#'s or less.

"Flight Followers" who act like 121 dispatchers and "DICTATE" your fuel cuz mangement wants them to. They argue with you if you want a lil' extra gas. Always undermining your decisions as PIC.

As far as maintenance it gets "pencil whipped" often. (Don't it!)

There is no comparison btw Omni & AJI.....But since you said to fact that "Omni blows" I want to know what's so bad about it?

Good Luck in your future endeavors after your contract.

Latest resources

Back