Ameristar info

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

BengalsFan

Just sent a resume in, and they wrote back asking me to specify whether I was applying to the 135 charter side or the 121 cargo side.

So I went on their website, but it doesn't say much. Can someone inform me on the two sides of the company, and if you have an opinion, advise me which one to shoot for?

Thank you

You need to shoot at Ameristar and then turm around and run away as far as you can and fast!!!
don`t waist your time over there.

Do a search there is lots of info about Ameristar, YIP is lovely this time of year.

But watch out at least one pilot has been told ADS, but ended up at YIP due to the needs of the company.

Extrascorp get lost with your meaningless comments. As far as getting ADS as a base...its possible. I got ADS right out of initial but it doesnt always happen like that. Its true that people have been told they will get ADS, then while they were in class things change in the company and they end up in YIP. If you accept a job with Ameristar be willing to go to YIP, if you dont then great, but if you end up there then thats just part of the deal. Its likely that if you do end up there you wont be there long.

i was told YIP when offered the job at aji. then when i got to training was asked if i wanted ADS. I declined and took YIP because its an easier commute for me. now im home based so it doesn't really matter anymore.

Latest resources

Back