Ameristar info

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Hey Bengal,

As you can see there are some pretty strong opinions out there. I have bad stuff to say about the company. Notice how I didn't say anything bad about the pilot group. Some of these guys when they disagree with you they can't refute you in a logical manner they resort to demonizing you. I was there for a while, it did some good things for me and some bad. Good decisions and bad decisions. Nobody's perfect. Hindsight is always 20/20 and sometimes you look back wondering why you did something so dumb. I have the benefit of having been there, and now I'm on the outside looking in and see some bad things I didn't see while I worked there. Overall the guys that work there are pretty cool. You just have a few like those guys that go ballistic when you have something negative to say about the place they work. So go in with open eyes and watch your back because apparently you gotta watch for who's sticking a knife in it.

you guys should just settle this like freight dogs. meet at the bar, who ever passes out first loses.

Matt I never had a problem with you while you were here we flew together alot and I was as much to blame that day as you were. The problem I have with you now is that you are always bashing AJI after you worked here for so long before you left. It makes all of us guys still here look bad when you constantly talk crap about this company and the things that go on here. If you were a future employer and had read the posts about AJI, would you hire a guy that worked there? If someone wants info on the company tell them in private like the rest of us do. As far as my Omni blast I dont know much about it except for what i hear from a few guys that work there. they work as much as we do and make alot less than we do for the first few yrs. You have said alot of bad stuff about them in other posts on this board and I was just proving a point that you always have something negative to say about everything. Im done arguing with you over this. Migliore di fortuna a lei nel futuro e vola la cassaforte!!!

vedere il ya intorno

Anthony

Matt I never had a problem with you while you were here we flew together alot and I was as much to blame that day as you were. The problem I have with you now is that you are always bashing AJI after you worked here for so long before you left. It makes all of us guys still here look bad when you constantly talk crap about this company and the things that go on here. If you were a future employer and had read the posts about AJI, would you hire a guy that worked there? If someone wants info on the company tell them in private like the rest of us do. As far as my Omni blast I dont know much about it except for what i hear from a few guys that work there. they work as much as we do and make alot less than we do for the first few yrs. You have said alot of bad stuff about them in other posts on this board and I was just proving a point that you always have something negative to say about everything. Im done arguing with you over this. Migliore di fortuna a lei nel futuro e vola la cassaforte!!!

vedere il ya intorno

Anthony
OK truce. Although I think employers are aware of the difference between the employer and pilot group. They are aware that your just building time and that there are operators out there that will try to bend/skirt the rules if it benefits them. Most of them have been there done that and know the score. Omni's pay for FO is lousy thats true. Base is the same as capt pay @ AJI. The Capt pay isn't too bad though. It's pretty easy to break 6 figures. And upgrades are fast if you keep your nose clean. A capt @ Omni makes quite a bit more than capt @ AJI. And your building heavy Intl time which is exactly what the big boys are looking for. Thats the way career progression goes for us. One step forward and two back to get what you need. I really like this company. I feel like I get treated pretty well and the pilot group is a great bunch of folks. Like any privately owned charter company they try to maximize profit at the expense of their employees. So many policies are geared toward the companies benefit. So hang in there brother, build your time & split.

Merry Christmas

you guys should just settle this like freight dogs. meet at the bar, who ever passes out first loses.

I'd lose. I can't handle my booze anymore I'm old.

Latest resources

Back