• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Amerijet Strike

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Still Need the list of scabs published........cangrats guys..

Congrats guys. Great to see that we still have pilots with cojones in this profession. This "BUD's for you!!

I thought the union has the power to have the scabs fired? Isn't that something that can be done? Please tell me that theses scabs will not get to continue employment and be rewarded by this new contract along with no loss in pay during the strike.

I thought the union has the power to have the scabs fired? Isn't that something that can be done? Please tell me that theses scabs will not get to continue employment and be rewarded by this new contract along with no loss in pay during the strike.

Wouldn't it be great if that were true, fewer people would scab.

Congrats guys! I hope the new scabs are treated with the "respect" they deserve.

These idiots will be hated by their fellow crewmembers, but regarded as valuable employees by mgmt.
My particular airline employs several scabs. Management loves having these guys because of all that they do.

I've personally observed scabs at my airline:

1. Operate unsafe aircraft by carrying maintenance items that should be written up in an attempt to move the freight at any cost.

2. If a scab fly's an 8 hour day, they'll "help" the company by lying on their "in" time to make it 7:59.

3. When fellow crewmembers are on furlough, only the scabs at my airline accept overtime flying.

Every scab I've talked to always seem to have a lame excuse and a sob story as to why they crossed. It was never their fault they'll tell you.
Most scabs at my company are cozy with mgmt and tattle tale on fellow crewmembers so never ever trust a scab.
Congrats fellow freight dawgs at AmeriJet. Enjoy your lavs!!!!!

Latest resources

Back