• Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

MDAutry

Info on FE slots at AmeriJet?

Is AmeriJet using third party hiring?

Is AmeriJet hiring FEs?

Will an FE upgrade to FO? If low time initially how many years would seem reasonable?

In advance, thank you to everyone who contributes to the forum...

MDAutry

Do Not Buy Your Fe From Aeroservices!!!!!!

PA-44Typed said:
Do Not Buy Your Fe From Aeroservices!!!!!!

They still have the ex-Eastern guy teaching. He was the worst.

CE

MDAutry said:
Info on FE slots at AmeriJet?

Is AmeriJet using third party hiring?

Is AmeriJet hiring FEs?

Will an FE upgrade to FO? If low time initially how many years would seem reasonable?

In advance, thank you to everyone who contributes to the forum...

MDAutry

I quit there to go back on active duty and fly in Afganistan and Iraq. Does that give you enough info on flying there? There are better ways to make it into the right seat.

CrimsonEclipse said:
They still have the ex-Eastern guy teaching. He was the worst.

CE

When I was there the instructor was John W. Now he was the absolute pits. That place makes Polar and Atlas look like dream jobs.

L-1011-500 said:
I quit there to go back on active duty and fly in Afganistan and Iraq. Does that give you enough info on flying there? There are better ways to make it into the right seat.

I was in Afghanistan a couple of years ago. Unarmed in an unarmed aircraft and with a vest that the label read 'Might stop shutgun blast'. And I was more comfortable there and had much great job satisfaction and I ever did at Amerijet.

Please give some specific examples guys. I'd like to know exactly why you feel Amerijet isn't a good employer.

IFollowRoads said:
Please give some specific examples guys. I'd like to know exactly why you feel Amerijet isn't a good employer.

Number one is that there's guys on furlough and rumors of more layoffs on the way, unconfirmed of course.

3 FO's and one FE are currently furloughed. Instructors at Aeroservice are good guys, however. All the pilots at Amerijet are great as well, I can't say enough about them.

What else can I tell you?

Oh yeah, I would say chances to upgrade are slim. At least that's what they were telling the FE's.

Latest resources

Back