• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

America's Most Admired Airlines 2006

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Cal is just trying to scare xjt mangement and investors. Either for xjt to lower there bid or to scare away investers so that the stock goes down and they can buy the company back for half the price they sold it for. They cant afford to bring in a company that get do anything on there own. xjt has its own out stations and we are too intergrated into cals system for them to bring in a half a** company...

If your company comes in and takes airplanes away from our company resulting in the furlough of nearly 700 of our pilots simply because you can do it for less than us, then don't expect to get my support or welcome...."ALPA brother" or not.

Last edited:
Reebo said:
A contract that was signed 6 years ago. OK Wonderboy, how long have you been flying for XJT? Remember when you had to pay 10 Grand for an F/O seat? That's right, you were still in HIGH SCHOOL! STFU Toolbox! Once you gain some experience and time under your belt, you will see that we ALL perform the SAME job. Worst part is most guys I know at XJT are stand up guys. You unfortunately are not one of them. One day you will understand that we are all "brothers" and need each others help. Division amongst pilot groups only benefits MANAGEMENT.
You say we are all supposed to stand together as "brothers" for our profession, and that "division" only benefits managment. Fine, so how about you stand with us as "brothers" and refuse to fly our airplanes for less than we do? Sounds fair to me.

Latest resources

Back