5 ExpressJet Holdings 5.22

Contenders
Rank Company Overall score
6 America West Holdings 4.40
7 Northwest Airlines 4.40
8 Delta Air Lines 3.64
9 UAL 3.38
10 US Airways Group 3.25

I wonder how "admired" expressjet will be after Mesa or TransStates gets 69 COEX ERJ's and they furlough 25% of their FO's?

Alchemy said:
I wonder how "admired" expressjet will be after Mesa or TransStates gets 69 COEX ERJ's and they furlough 25% of their FO's?

The public wont even know or care...and thats the last option here and the deal is nowhere near done in either direction...sept of this yr before any solid news one way or another. If we lose the contract, its going to be quite humorous to see Mesa/TSA/etc scramble to get their own airplanes to the hubs and the pilots to fly them...also, no way you're even stepping into one of our crew rooms.

Who me? I go into the them all the time. I guess I should've said "and we furlough 25% of our FO's".

I guess it doesn't matter if the general public will notice or care or not. What I really want to know is what Forbe's will think, since they made the list. Hooray Forbes.

So people are already getting pissed off at Trans States and Mesa for rumors lets get pissed off at Democrats for electing Hilary to run in 2008 while we're at it

I'm not pissed off at Mesa or Transtates (or whoever gets the 69 RJ's, if that even happens) about it. We'd take their flying from them if we could. Unforutnately our "industry leading 50 seat rates" put a bit of a target on our back for CAL managment I'm afraid. I'm more pissed that Xjet management was too inept to negotiate a CPA which would retain our flying with Continental than I am at the other regionals for scavenging over the remains of COEX.

What happend. A thread from a year ago said that Xjet was the best place to go? So wierd how things change so much! Good luck friends!

i think i speak for most trans states pilots. we don't want the flying because we know that coex earned a 'bar raising' contract. we hope that it is simply cal/coex management spreading fear.

Latest resources

Back