American Flyer

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

ken

I did a search for American Flyer, nothing showed up. Anybody have any info. on this company? Thanks in advance

Save your money, go somewhere else. I did my private there, can't tell you how many times I found myself with an instructor I'd never met before who had no idea how far I had come with my training. PM me if you want more details.

Just like Comair (Delta Connection Academy). Your paying for their MARKETING department, not the training.

I wonder how much they pay their web master and with all the video's they have on ther their bandwith bills must be insane.

Way2Broke said:
Just like Comair (Delta Connection Academy). Your paying for their MARKETING department, not the training.

I can guarntee you that money doesn't go to the instructors.

Best advice you can get. Stop in check them out for yourself and then make up your own mind.

Whatever they tell you, it'll cost twice as much and take twice as long. A former student of mine just did their CFI program.

pilotmiketx said:
Whatever they tell you, it'll cost twice as much and take twice as long. A former student of mine just did their CFI program.

That's not true. You go in there expecting them to hand you a sign-off it ain't gonna happen. You come in prepared, and things will move that much sooner. You cannot do your studying while the CFI is trying to teach you....THAT is how you waste money.....

I did my CFI-A and CFI-I at American Flyers DWH, and it was the best training I had ever received.........

Of course, I cannot speak for the other locations......

Latest resources

Back