Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

American and USAirways enter into nondisclosre agreement!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
So tell me Andy R how many of does senior AAA pilots would be around with a 7 year fence. DOH with the proper restrictions is a much better deal and hopefully all those furloughed AMR pilots gets put in front of your fat ass.

M

MCDU, how is it you feel it is ok for Furloughed East pilots to be placed senior to Active West pilots at the time of the merger when you ( in the Delta thread state)

did all those pilots get stapled. They brought no job to the merger. How can that be possible placing someone that is not currently working in front of working pilots. That is just wrong.

M

Which is it?

The NIC is the only list at US Airways. There will be no 3 way, No redo, no pay raise for any of US until you accept that.

Or until APA Crams the NIC and anything else they want down your throat.

Good day.

APA will just inherit the Nic. list just like USAPA did. The risk of a DFR is theirs just as USAPA has faced since it was still born in 2008. Legal obligations do not go away when the name changes. The Civil War Confederate Bond analogy is so wrong, I do not know were to start....

Mark

APA will just inherit the Nic. list just like USAPA did. The risk of a DFR is theirs just as USAPA has faced since it was still born in 2008. Legal obligations do not go away when the name changes. The Civil War Confederate Bond analogy is so wrong, I do not know were to start....

Mark

How would the APA be responsible for DFR of USAPA pilots? They werent responsible for TWA pilots.

M-B made that question moot. It's a matter of law....
M-B is a matter of law. True. It provides for USAPA and APA to agree on an integrated seniority list (should there be a merger). AOL has no participation under M-B, but they can flood the message boards with posts cackling about "integrity matters", etc. etc. and when it's over they can sue everyone for everything, and throw more good money after bad.

I don't understand why they don't understand that the TA says that any new list will become effective when a contract is ratified. If we merge with AA than how could AWA/US Airways ratify a contract? No Pvt. Lee I don't understand your "divorce" comparison probably because I lived in many states during my military/airline career and have heard crazy stories from friends about the differant laws about getting divorced. Some states require both parties to agree to a divorce or it doesn't happen just like both of us would have to agree to a contract for the nic to happen and it wont. Where the heck is Cactusboy53?

Hi. The East wheenies signed up for BINDING arbitration. It will follow them. If you were to get divorced, and your wife was awarded the house, you can't just say it never happened and then move back in. Figure it out yet? Keep running Easties, it will catch up to you eventually.

Bye Bye---General Lee

Hi. The East wheenies signed up for BINDING arbitration. It will follow them. If you were to get divorced, and your wife was awarded the house, you can't just say it never happened and then move back in. Figure it out yet? Keep running Easties, it will catch up to you eventually.

Bye Bye---General Lee

I enjoy watching all these predictions—many people are going to discover that they have a foot in mouth disorder.

Last edited:
If anyone finds a way out of a binding arbitration and still remain a viable entity, you will have created the greatest loophole in corporations in the last 100 years!!!! East pilots can not even agree on an MOU, think that they can craft an escape out of the NIC.? Nothing goes away without a hybrid DFR facing the surviving company and CBA over the AAA/AWA merger. AMR/LCC has not even gotten going yet to ponder about...

Bye Bye---General Lee

Once again you didn't address the part that says we would have to ratify a contract between us for the list to be used.

Latest resources

Back