Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

American and USAirways enter into nondisclosre agreement!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Blah, blah, blah. Since we have 1865 cumulative retirements between 2012-2019, I guess that would mean that approximately 3135 US pilots would remain after your coveted 7 year fence. That amounts to 62.7% (or 2/3 for you MCDU, since obviously 5th grade division is beyond your abilities). I'm sure the AA guys won't mind that... :rolleyes:

As for the furloughees going in front of my "fat ass" -- I'm doubtful of that. But, if that's what an arbitrator does, so be it. I'll live with the results of the arbitration and move on with life. One thing I know is that I won't villify the guys that get put in front of me, regardless of how I feel about the award. And, I won't waste the time and energy posting such drivel on a website. Why? Because unlike you Marty, I'm smart enough and emotionally detached enough to see who the real enemy is here. (A clue -- it ain't your fellow pilots). But, if posting anonymous flames or dropping names and initials on an internet board makes you feel better, have at it. I have thick skin (and according to you, I must be well insulated), so I can take it.

Andy Reitz*

*(See, I sign my posts with my real name, so you don't need to keep putting your veiled threats with initials. I'm willing to say in public, face-to-face what I post. How about you? Didn't think so, grandpa....).

I said AAA pilots. Not cumulative. Westies do not not count. They are like Midatlantic pilots. Same certificate, but they are not mainline. If they were they could bid the 330. The western division will be locked out just like Midatlantic under ALPA.

M

I said AAA pilots. Not cumulative. Westies do not not count. They are like Midatlantic pilots. Same certificate, but they are not mainline. If they were they could bid the 330. The western division will be locked out just like Midatlantic under ALPA.

M

I don't understand why they don't understand that the TA says that any new list will become effective when a contract is ratified. If we merge with AA than how could AWA/US Airways ratify a contract? No Pvt. Lee I don't understand your "divorce" comparison probably because I lived in many states during my military/airline career and have heard crazy stories from friends about the differant laws about getting divorced. Some states require both parties to agree to a divorce or it doesn't happen just like both of us would have to agree to a contract for the nic to happen and it wont. Where the heck is Cactusboy53?

Cactusboy is a union rep out west and is very busy.

M

Cactusboy is a union rep out west and is very busy.

M

I just found out he is D. S. It is really easy to find out who people are on this "anonymous" web board. Like after only a few minutes I found out who Bad Andy is.

I just found out he is D. S. It is really easy to find out who people are on this "anonymous" web board. Like after only a few minutes I found out who Bad Andy is.

I would hope you can figure out who I am -- I sign my name to my posts... All you have to do is look. Or just ask and I'll tell you. Again, I don't post anything I won't say in public....

I would hope you can figure out who I am -- I sign my name to my posts... All you have to do is look. Or just ask and I'll tell you. Again, I don't post anything I won't say in public....

Why don't you tell everyone how you paid for your Job at COEX and now you feel entitled jumping ahead of AMR Pilots that were hired way before you were. You are the PFT poster child. Your ambitions are driven by pure greed. You and your kind is why this profession has turned for the worst.

M

You didn't sign your name to this post. Hey not-so-good-Andrew you are missing the whole point of anonymous web boards where you can be really brave and be rude, disrespectful, say bad names (as long as you change the letter i to !...duh I can't believe you don't understand that...you junior to me scumbag US Stupidways piece of sh!t.

Latest resources

Back