• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

American 77 Pentagon Crash Video Released

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Right, and I guess a friend of a friend who died on that flight is sitting on some island having a laugh. It was a missle, one with two engines and American Airlines written on the side.

Still looked blurry. I guess you can kind of make out a slight image of a wing. I find it hard to believe that no security cameras actually got a full picture of the entire airplane. It seems strange that one of the most secured and video taped buildings in the country would not have captured a picture of the airplane.

SEVEN said:
Still looked blurry. I guess you can kind of make out a slight image of a wing. I find it hard to believe that no security cameras actually got a full picture of the entire airplane. It seems strange that one of the most secured and video taped buildings in the country would not have captured a picture of the airplane.

Let me give you a little information. There was no specific requirement which video had to be released.

AA

I thought there was security camera footage from a bank and a gas station, but the NSA promptly took care of those shortly after the incident. Why couldn't they release that footage? If they want to dispell any doubt from the general public, that footage needs to go public.

Here's question. Is it possible that our governemnt shot down the airliner then fired a missle that hit the pentagon, this way they cover their tracks in shooting down an airliner?

To the doubting public...

If it wasn't the AA 757, what do you suggest happened to the 757 and all of the passengers/crew that were on it?

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back