America West pilots to the pokey

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Big Beer Belly said:
Now Ty ... this is about the tenth time in as many posts that you have made an explicit reference to homosexuality (not that there's anything wrong with that!) I'm sure you'll find your Airtran family just as accommodating to your preference as they've shown for the numerous SCABS they employ. :D

BBB,

I think Ty's true colors are "coming out". :D

Last edited:
Clyde said:
My wife would disagree with you on your "personal theory". Now given, I can only bench 205 and I weigh 185# at 5'8". But, my wife likes that I'm a lot bigger than the average guy for my height. She (and a lot of her girlfriends) don't like the skinny-stick dudes, which sounds like the category you fit into.

Don't worry Ty. One of these days you might be able to bench maybe half of your weight.

Ha, Ha! Anyone reading this string who knows me has to be laughing. . . . let's just say that 205 isn't even a good warm-up. . . . and you're trying to brag about it on an internet message board . . . this si too funny. What kind of car do you drive, Clyde? You've got "Miata" written all over you . . . .

Clyde said:
My wife would disagree with you on your "personal theory". Now given, I can only bench 205 and I weigh 185# at 5'8". But, my wife likes that I'm a lot bigger than the average guy for my height. She (and a lot of her girlfriends) don't like the skinny-stick dudes, which sounds like the category you fit into.

Don't worry Ty. One of these days you might be able to bench maybe half of your weight.

I got news for ya slim. If those numbers are true, you ain't even close to being bigger than the average guy your height. You are just an ordinary average guy, that is overweight.

Micropenis. Most who are afflicted suffer in silence. The condition manifests itself by trying to impress other men by telling them how much you can bench press on the internet.

Ty Webb said:
Ha, Ha! Anyone reading this string who knows me has to be laughing. . . . let's just say that 205 isn't even a good warm-up. . . . and you're trying to brag about it on an internet message board . . . this si too funny. What kind of car do you drive, Clyde? You've got "Miata" written all over you . . . .

You do realize I'm referring to 205 pounds and not ounces do you not?

I think the only reason your buddies are laughing is because you have been "outed" by people you don't even know on an internet message board?

". . . . let's just say that 205 isn't even a good warm-up. . . ."

C'mon Ty, only someone with who is very insecure about themselves would type this as a comeback. Besides, as you said, the only people attracted to plate-heads are other plate-heads, and you said that is a "little too gay for you". So, either you are lying by saying you warm-up with 205#, or you really do warm up with that much, are a plate-head, and like other guys who are plate-heads as well. So which is it Ty, are you lying or are you a tinkerbell????

Truth is, I'll bet you do not even know what the inside of a gym even looks like.

Oh, regarding my car. It's a new F-150, paid cash. When you fly for a real airline that has a real payscale, you can purchase stuff like that. I saw AirTran's payscale. After taxes, you would be lucky to be able to afford a used Miata and a pair of sneakers at Wal-Mart all in the same year.

RDG said:
I got news for ya slim. If those numbers are true, you ain't even close to being bigger than the average guy your height. You are just an ordinary average guy, that is overweight.

Micropenis. Most who are afflicted suffer in silence. The condition manifests itself by trying to impress other men by telling them how much you can bench press on the internet.

Overweight? How many people who are "overweight" are able to show their abs?

There are guys my height and weight that are fat. I'm 185# at 5'8" because of lean muscle mass, not fat.

You have a lot to learn.

Clyde said:
Overweight? How many people who are "overweight" are able to show their abs?

There are guys my height and weight that are fat. I'm 185# at 5'8" because of lean muscle mass, not fat.

You have a lot to learn.

Hehehehe....a little sensitive Clyde? I'm not fat! I drive a big truck! I fly for a real airline!

You are so friggin insecure, I would be embarrassed to be you!

Ty Webb said:
Maybe you two should get together and shave each other's backs.

My personal theory is that once you get past a certain size, you don't look good to females anymore . . . it becomes a turn-off to them. The only people that are attracted to plateheads are other plate-heads, and that's just a little too gay for me.

In Post #122 of this thread, Ty Webb said this:

"Ha, Ha! Anyone reading this string who knows me has to be laughing.....let's just say that 205 isn't even a good warm up."

Let's analyze for this for a second. If 205# isn't even a good warm up for you, I'm assuming that you "warm-up" with more than that. O.K., hold that thought.

Ty Webb also says:

"My personal theory is that once you get past a certain size, you don't look good to females anymore . . . it becomes a turn-off to them."

Ty Webb says this too:

"The only people that are attracted to plateheads are other plate-heads, and that's just a little too gay for me."

If you are warming up with 205# or more, chances are that an idividual would probably fit that "certain size" which women become turned-off.

Furthermore, that would also make you a plate-head. You claim plate-heads are only attracted to other plate-heads, and "that's just a little too gay" for you, as referenced above.

So, you are one of two things here:

First, you are a liar and just a little scrawny guy that we all perceive you to be.

-OR-

You really are a muscle-head and you are gay. You accidentally outed yourself and you love the look and feel of a guy who is also a muscle-head.

Personally, I think you fit the second description.

Is Ty short for Tynkerbell??

RDG said:
Hehehehe....a little sensitive Clyde? I'm not fat! I drive a big truck! I fly for a real airline!

You are so friggin insecure, I would be embarrassed to be you!

Insecure? Hardly. Like I said junior, you have a lot to learn.

Latest resources

Back