• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

America West Pilots have integrity?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
The 6 were original usair employees; the current furloughees are America West only and unless a combined contract and operations are achieved, can only fly for the west.

Ok .....then how did those 6 fly west airplanes? You can't have it both ways......Typical east answer though....me, me,me. Agreements are only ok if they only benefit the east and screw the west.

I suspect the judge will give the east pilots and the company a choice....pay damages or rehire the west pilots and have them fly east. I say damages......it will be fun having every east pilot write a check for a few thousand dollars. Then another one to pay SHEESCAMS bills. Your lawyer bills will come due soon enough. You guys are so ignorant to the crap he is selling you that you have yet to realise just how deep you are getting yourselves in the sh!t.

Fun to watch though.

Good luck

January and February will be interesting

In case the East guys don’t know, USAPA’s number one lawyer is being replaced.

This is in preparation for the upcoming trial on Count 3 (DFR) and of course the applicability to Counts 1 and 2, in which case the West pilots may be awarded damages, even though the judge declined to force the Company to halt the “out of seniority” furloughs out of courtesy to the company, IE not running their business. But his “ripe for settlement” remarks mean he will order the appropriate compensation if/when he conducts the trial and renders a verdict. The following info was posted on another web site and it is right on the mark.

"The decision to replace Seham is interesting for a few reasons:

1. USAPA is apparently very concerned about the possibility that it's attorney's advice prior to it becoming the bargaining agent will is or will become discoverable and that there is a real possibility that Seham will be called as a witness at trial by the plaintiffs. This is never good news in any litigated matter.

2. The change of counsel “could” be a tool for attempting to justify a continuance even after the judge apparently has said no to any continuance. This would at least give the new attorney a chance to essentially re-argue a continuance motion. However, the judge may respond by saying that defendant and counsel should not be able to use their own alleged conduct as a justification for a continuance.

3. Depending on what advice Seham has given USAPA, new counsel may decide to speak to the BPR in order to try and settle this case. The problem is that the costs and fees are now rapidly escalating and plaintiffs may well choose to not compromise on Nicolau at this point because of the additional funding that was required to just enforce a ruling they had already won. From where I sit, very much on the sidelines with no inside information from any party, the only way I can see plaintiffs settling is for complete implementation of Nicolau, full membership of every West pilot in USAPA and full waiver of all claimed past dues and/or agency fees, as well West immunity from any special assessments resulting from any litigation against West.

We just want what we agreed to in binding arbitration – there will be no compromise on the arbitration agreement both parties willingly entered into. The East pilots profit every day from our “out of seniority” furloughs. AWA’s awarded Growth 757 slots and AWA’s missed E190 slots are two other examples of East IOUs that USAPA hasn’t taken one step towards implementing. With new hire pilots working out East, East pilots enjoy a quality of life that a furloughed West pilot is funding. Honestly, I don’t know how they can support the sham they have created and look themselves in the mirror. They are profiting on their merger partner’s (fellow pilots) back. Out West, Integrity Matters and we have 1700 pilots funding the defense. For everyone’s benefit, do not pay any attention to the idiot in the room.

..................Pathetic................and people trust you with their lives?? You guys need to grow UP!! On both sides..If this is your best, you are doomed to fail!!

I hear the Judge was real happy (not) with you westies on Monday, but I'm sure y'all have a different story. Seems there's always a special take on things here on FlightMisInfo.com.

I hear the Judge was real happy (not) with you westies on Monday, but I'm sure y'all have a different story. Seems there's always a special take on things here on FlightMisInfo.com.

So this is your opinion/wishfull thinking or do you have information to back it up.

After speaking to someone who was there, what you say does not seem to be accurate.

No MCDU.....I guess his wife didn't like his postings and took away his toy. Or maybe, he's at the airport doing touch & go's.

No MCDU.....I guess his wife didn't like his postings and took away his toy. Or maybe, he's at the airport doing touch & go's.

Mcdoosh is away at day care.
They don't let him use the computer while trying to potty train!:laugh:

Latest resources

Back