Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
So you think this is all funny?

Defacing company property.

Stating on camera to your CEO that "We hate you! (east pilots)" .

Mailing poop.

Jamming phone lines.

Hanging a doll in a cockpit.

Threating fellow pilots.

Posting a video with pilots in uniform followed by a guy being sodomized by a goat.

This just to name a few inmature acts by integrity pilots.

M

Not just kinda funny but knee slapping funny in all respects. What is even funnier is how utterly stupid USAPA looks filing this lawsuit. Words do not do justice to describe how inept and incompetent USAPA has managed to come off in every single thing it has done to date. From a full page ad because pilots received "training" to defending - and begginf for donations for "Shooter McGavin". I have completely stopped caring about who ends up winning this battle, I just hope it never ends becasue the entertainment value is too great. I feel sorry for the AWA pilots that have to put up with the baffoons of USAPA.

Hehehe. I just didn't like the fact that this dude was calling me out by saying I was personally calling America West - "America Worst".

It wasn't a personal attack against West or even the East guys. I was just trying to explain how two totally different pilot groups are forced to marry and the marriage just ain't working out.

Personally S. if I had gone to US Airways as you did I probably would have rather gone west and flew with those folks. But then again thats a another story!

Hope your doing well! Have you got any LUV lately?

Knowing "Ol' Studley ", he probably is. It's just not the "flyin' kind",though......;)

PHXFLYR:cool:

I think MCDU is a member of the Anger Old FOs Club that thinks the Aviation World owes him a free ticket to nowhere. Must be a proud member of the finest union in the PHL who lives by DOH.

Last edited:
Your first two posts were brilliant.
Way to go T2Bus.

M

I think MCDU has been in the right seat too long. He has forgot that it was AWA that saved his job and his career.

Last edited:
By the way, Tom is a friend of mine and I'm sure his family would appreciate what you are doing with his picture. Or maybe, you would like to explain to his children your motives.

I think MCDU has been in the right seat too long. He has forgot that it was AWA that saved his job and his career.

No. He's just going to be pissed when his wife gets furloughed again. He doesn't work at US Air. She does.

By the way, Tom is a friend of mine and I'm sure his family would appreciate what you are doing with his picture. Or maybe, you would like to explain to his children your motives.

Thomas Cloyd was a friend of yours. That explains your judgement. Anyway, I feel bad for his family, but not him.

Cloyd opened up a tab. Over the next six hours, Cloyd and Hughes drank seven 34-ounce beers, seven 16-ounce beers, one draft beer of unspecified size, and a martini. They also ate a hamburger. The tab ran to $122.28, to which Hughes added a $20 tip. The bar staff finally kicked the men out at 4:45 a.m. after they knocked over a bar stool, and Cloyd and Hughes returned to their hotel at 5:30 a.m. The flight attendants had left the bar several hours earlier.
A shuttle arrived at the hotel to pick up Cloyd, Hughes and the flight attendants at 9:30 a.m. However, they had to wait about 20 minutes for Hughes, who entered looking somewhat disheveled. Flight 556 was scheduled to leave for PHX at 10:38 a.m.

During screening Cloyd responded, "that sh!t doesn't apply to me." However, Cloyd finally threw away his coffee cup after police were called. Several screeners reported smelling alcohol on the pilots' breath and asked a ground security coordinator to speak with them at the gate.

Nice friend

M

Latest resources

Back