• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

America West Pilots have integrity?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Now Mr. Marty MCDOOOOOSH has changed his avatar again.

I hope everyone here who shared their displeasure with his arrogance compelled him to pull Cloyd's pic for his personal fetish.

MCDU........you are a disgrace to the airline community. Nobody takes your posts as serious, and this just exemplifies your non knowledge in this industry.

You flip flop on your supposed employee status, you make an A$$ of yourself whenever you post, and all of your diatribe is flame baited. Get a life my not friend. You are a loser and always will be.

It is better to be silent and be considered a fool than posting and removing all doubt.

Captairbusbb.......just for you

I see your being orginal again! Now go out there and show us how professional you are to your paying paxs.

First it's "America Worst".......now it's AmericaN
Please........get your facts correct before posting.

Besides calling America West, American West what facts do I have wrong. So America West didn't have mx problems in the Late 90's? They didn't have the FAA all over them and were gonna ground some of the fleet? Newpapers and magazines didn't call them America Worst?

Whats funny is that you just don't get it. I am just showing that the two pilot groups (west & east) are totally different types of folks. Just like if Piedmont merged with Mesa.

What facts are wrong? If you could clear it up for me instead of telling me I am wrong it would help me there Capt.

Last edited:
Now Mr. Marty MCDOOOOOSH has changed his avatar again.

I hope everyone here who shared their displeasure with his arrogance compelled him to pull Cloyd's pic for his personal fetish.

MCDU........you are a disgrace to the airline community. Nobody takes your posts as serious, and this just exemplifies your non knowledge in this industry.

You flip flop on your supposed employee status, you make an A$$ of yourself whenever you post, and all of your diatribe is flame baited. Get a life my not friend. You are a loser and always will be.

Thank you, I'm glad others can see through MCDU BS. Just maybe he will read DAL/NWA Award and compare it the AWA/US Award. For the most part, they are the same.

Besides calling America West, American West what facts do I have wrong. So America West didn't have mx problems in the Late 90's? They didn't have the FAA all over them and were gonna ground some of the fleet? Newpapers and magazines didn't call them America Worst?

Whats funny is that you just don't get it. I am just showing that the two pilot groups (west & east) are totally different types of folks. Just like if Piedmont merged with Mesa.

What facts are wrong? If you could clear it up for me instead of telling me I am wrong it would help me there Capt.

Who cares about what happened in the 90's. :smash:

Who cares about what happened in the 90's. :smash:

Well I sure don't, but it was a discussion of how these were probably the least two likely pilot groups to make a happy marriage.

Go back and read.

Plus its good to look at the past sometimes. It can usually be a good predictor of the future.

Then why do you respond to almost every one?[/quote]

Why?.....to shut his A$$ up or come up with some facts.

Have you noticed he changed his avatar to a "PU$$Y CAT?

He is a real man of genius.

Captairbusbb

MCDUmmy,

How'd you like the DAL/NW arbitration? Look familiar?
How terrible a fair and ratioed solution. Still want to go from the bread line to the left seat on the backs of AWA pilots though don't you?

Latest resources

Back