America West Pilots have integrity?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Who is stalking who?
Copycat. Dope in an RJ has to be the biggest hypocrite I have ever witnessed. Now do me a favor and ESAD.

M

Who is stalking who?
Copycat. Dope in an RJ has to be the biggest hypocrite I have ever witnessed. Now do me a favor and ESAD.

M

McDoosh:
Take your meds! You're furloughed from UAL, get over it!
AYGSLF with Tourettes!

The behavior of the east is amazing to alot of people including, perhaps, a Federal Judge.
Good thing I'm not the judge.

My ruling:

1) "Party A's company bought Party B's company. Party B has a long history of failed, bought, sold and merged companies and, in fact, was in bankruptcy at the time of the purchase.

2) Both parties agreed to arbitration which resulted in a fair and equitable means of merging of lists.

3) Party B decided they didn't get a windfall over the pilots of the company that saved their jobs. Then, by majority, they vote in a new union that would be 'more fair and equitable' in their favor.

4) Somehow, the Party A is responsible for all the failings of all the various companies which kluged to form Party B's company. This despite the one commonality to all the failed companies - Party B.

5) After several frivolous lawsuits and much head scratching by judges quietly muttering to themselves and colleagues , 'who the f** are these A$$holes?', I've easily reached a decision which, perhaps unfair, is just considering the expected fate of the pre-merged companies, the demonstrated integrity and good faith of Party A, and the animus and disingenuous actions of Party B.

6) Party A will submit their seniority list as of September 27th 2005.

7) Party B will submit their seniority list as of September 27th 2005.

8) The Clerk will kindly go to my chambers and bring my big red stapler.

I know the West wants our Jobs. Thank you USAPA for being there to prevent Westies coming East to fly our planes.
12-13-2006, 11:58 #3 MCDU vbmenu_register("postmenu_1195007", true);

Civ/Mil: Civilian
A/C Flown: AB320
Ratings: Airbus 320
Total Time: enough

I do not work for USair. Just wanted to point out that USair was not the only one in distress. I thought they were both toast.

Marty

So which is it?

Next question?

M

Good thing I'm not the judge.

My ruling:

1) "Party A's company bought Party B's company. Party B has a long history of failed, bought, sold and merged companies and, in fact, was in bankruptcy at the time of the purchase.

2) Both parties agreed to arbitration which resulted in a fair and equitable means of merging of lists.

3) Party B decided they didn't get a windfall over the pilots of the company that saved their jobs. Then, by majority, they vote in a new union that would be 'more fair and equitable' in their favor.

4) Somehow, the Party A is responsible for all the failings of all the various companies which kluged to form Party B's company. This despite the one commonality to all the failed companies - Party B.

5) After several frivolous lawsuits and much head scratching by judges quietly muttering to themselves and colleagues , 'who the f** are these A$$holes?', I've easily reached a decision which, perhaps unfair, is just considering the expected fate of the pre-merged companies, the demonstrated integrity and good faith of Party A, and the animus and disingenuous actions of Party B.

6) Party A will submit their seniority list as of September 27th 2005.

7) Party B will submit their seniority list as of September 27th 2005.

8) The Clerk will kindly go to my chambers and bring my big red stapler.

Glad to see someone else gets it!!

Just to clarify for the Easties, you are NOT Airline A

:pimp:

12-13-2006, 11:58 #3 MCDU vbmenu_register("postmenu_1195007", true);

Civ/Mil: Civilian
A/C Flown: AB320
Ratings: Airbus 320
Total Time: enough

I do not work for USair. Just wanted to point out that USair was not the only one in distress. I thought they were both toast.

Marty

So which is it?

Never mind

Last edited:
MCDU....what rock did you crawl out from under. I don't know a single West pilot that wants anything from your "East". I thought you were a pilot or a reject from a different airline, so why don't you take a hike and stop this BS. This is NOT your fight.

Next question?

M

Yeah, which is it? Do you work for United or Us Airways?
Oh forget, I already know the answer.
MCDOOSH is furloughed UAL!
Hey doosh, did you forget your meds again?
AYGSLF with Tourettes!

And tourette boy strikes again.

M

Latest resources

Back