Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

ALPA votes 18 to 1 to throw out AAA/AWA award!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Shhhhhh..........;)

PHXFLY:cool:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: , I held back bro. I started to post that you were one of the twelve at the last supper asking Jesus if he wanted more wine.

I spoke with you brother this week and I need to call him sometime today to fill him in on the updated I gave at the LAS picket yesterday. I'll tell him to call you and give you the info as well.

WD.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: , I held back bro. I started to post that you were one of the twelve at the last supper asking Jesus if he wanted more wine.

I spoke with you brother this week and I need to call him sometime today to fill him in on the updated I gave at the LAS picket yesterday. I'll tell him to call you and give you the info as well.

WD.

How many showed up in LAS?

PHXFLYR:cool:

Hey numbnuts (at least thats what General Lee told us about you on another thread. ) Why, with our "$hit-tee" contracts, am I'm making 3/hr more than your MD88 Capts with the same senority? Talk about "industry leading"
Hey dumbass.....
Yr 9, AWA A320/737 cpt.= $133/hr
YR 9, DL M88 cpt.= $135/hr
Even better
Yr 9, AWA A320/737 cpt. = $133/hr
Yr 9, DL 737 cpt. =$148/hr

I guess that's why they never required a high school/college degree to work at your airline! Nothing like comparing 737 to M88 rates, instead of comparing 737 to 737. Of course that's why the best you could do was AWA!

But hey, just a little more "pillow talk" for you and the General on your next overnight together.

PHXFLY:cool:
So Ceasar, who plays the husband on your layovers with hpilot? You guys compare stories like you do pay rates??:laugh: :laugh:

What an interesting and useful thread this has evolved into. "Your airline sucks!" "No, your airline sucks more!" What is this, a Mesa thread?

BigTex,

This is quite possibly the most flawed logic possible...

"If we rot out east, so will you, remember where the revenue comes from."

The revenue that fills you with pride exists because 2 trips through bankruptcy resulted in miserable pay rates and work rules...these new rules essentially offer your services so inexpensively that even Duig Parkweiser and team can run a profitable airline on your backs.

The civil war path will lead to failure. Pretty simple. Unfortunately, that seems to be the path many are choosing.

I bet the company brass are breathing a sigh of relief that we're focusing our anger on each other instead of becoming more united and resolute in our fight for a contract that we all deserve - now they can make some more of that easy revenue that you're so proud of.

Last edited:
Didn't your politically incorrect jokes get your a$$ baned before?:confused:

Cactus then vs cactus today, whole new cast of characters with new ideas and a different outlook, seriously!!

You need to find scope's out RJ's before she has a breakdown. She was so concerned when her baby 737PYLT got locked up:eek: :p :laugh:

WD.

Take it easy there little man. I've forgotten more than you'll ever learn!
I just noticed the obsession you have with certain members, and the more you obsess over it, the more you look like a complete ASS!!

Oooh, another FI poster makes a homophobic ad-hominem attack. Your mother must be so proud of the kind of man you've become.

It is very disappointing that the east is behaving in such a manner. Shouldn't surprise me. The east will destroy US Airways because they weren't granted the windfall they expected from their previously-experienced arbitrator - they will not be able to carpetbag out west and take all the upgrades in PHX and LAS. Unfortunately, they will take a lot of innocents with them (nothing new there).

East brought ZERO attrition to PHX and LAS. Thanks for nothing.
East is bringing us SABRE-FOS. Thanks for nothing.
East has forced ill-conceived checklist conventions. Thanks for nothing.

I guess it all doesn't really matter. Ya'all be careful out there. Remember, PSA 1771 started over a petty theft of $69 ... These are the professionals we may have to share "friendly confines" with in the future. Maybe they can bring us all to liquidation before the spit swapping begins.

Before I really go off on a rant, I must take a breath from writing for now, and go back to enjoying my windfall. (I went into this at the 78th percentile and am in the 77th percentile on the new list - however can I stay grounded in the face of such great fortune??)

You don't owe me a thing; I sure as heck don't owe you a darn thing.

Not valid in all fifty states, void where prohibited by law, your mileage may vary.

Latest resources

Back