ALPA snubs AMFA

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Diesel-9 said:
320AV8R said it well. A great group of people with lousy representation. They could have seen the books over a year ago and dealt with the situation. Trying to compete with an airline going into its 3rd year of Ch-11 is where the outrage should be. The giant sucking sound you here isn't NAFTA and the jobs going south. It is the sound of UAL cash diving into the lawyers pockets.

Well, as "great" as ALPA has done for you, you guys sure sound pretty confident that your pensions arent gonna get taken to the cleaners here in the very near future. Do you understand the amount of difficulty that confronts manangment in trying to re-pay your funds? How easy would NWA's recovery be if they were in UAL's situation? Kiss the pension good-by guys.

WillowRunVortex said:
Well, as "great" as ALPA has done for you, you guys sure sound pretty confident that your pensions arent gonna get taken to the cleaners here in the very near future. Do you understand the amount of difficulty that confronts manangment in trying to re-pay your funds? How easy would NWA's recovery be if they were in UAL's situation? Kiss the pension good-by guys.

Yo Willow-

I'm not sure, but you might be diagnosed as "Clinically Retarted".

Read sh!t before you post a reply......ooooops, sorry, you're so eager to slam NWA pilots, you don't care what you type.

The "great" refered to was the NWA MECHANICS.......nothing to do with ALPA. And the pension topic........where did that come from ?

Are you even a pilot ?

The fact that your wife is a NWA F/A is probably the closest that you've gotten to "aviation". At least most of the guys here have the BALLS to admit where they work.

320AV8R

320AV8R said:
Yo Willow-

I'm not sure, but you might be diagnosed as "Clinically Retarted".

Read sh!t before you post a reply......ooooops, sorry, you're so eager to slam NWA pilots, you don't care what you type.

The "great" refered to was the NWA MECHANICS.......nothing to do with ALPA. And the pension topic........where did that come from ?

Are you even a pilot ?

The fact that your wife is a NWA F/A is probably the closest that you've gotten to "aviation". At least most of the guys here have the BALLS to admit where they work.

320AV8R

Last edited by a moderator:
WillowRunVortex said:
Dude, are you on Vic? .
Do you mean VICODIN......back to the retarded theme......

no I meant ALPA you fu_cking moron.
Okay.....explain how.....it's unrelated......except in YOUR world.

Wow I hope your not out at Selfridge flying our tax dollars around you BAFOON! This guy is NWA ,,,ex mil,,, nice. Do you guys have a program for substance abuse? Wow man, what kind of piss test do you have to do? I bet your a tanker guy cause your weak little nuts couldn't stand any sustained G
And again....back to the retarded theme.....

Hey, I'm sorry you have a REEEEEALY BIG HARD ON for NWA guys. Something obviously happened in your past to PISS YOU OFF, so generalizing an ENTIRE GROUP of people for a SINGLE INCIDENT, is....I guess....OK in your mind.

Get over it.....if you can....oh yea, WHERE DO YOU WORK AGAIN ?

I THOUGHT SO.

320AV8R

Yank McCobb said:
Loser.

And as for you YanK. That is a perfect name for your A$$ now that it is out to pasture for you. Cause that is all you will be doing my friend,,,yankin.

Edit 1: Why dont you do us a favor, now that you will no longer be in the know. Get lost,,,If we need to know about the cost of a shuffle-board membership, we will get in touch.

Last edited by a moderator:
320---

I have reread your post. FORGET 1993. Today is today and the consequences are different. Your leadership (again, my opinion) needed to support the mechanics. PERIOD..

320, I have nothing against NWA. I just want the continual downward spiral to stop. Our careers will be worth sh!t, SOON.

Already at NWA (from what I hear) your junior guys are going to get screwed with a pension and maybe any hopes of a solid career. There seems to be too much division of seniority and power at NWA. Everybody is looking after themselves rather than the WHOLE. REMEMBER SYNERGY, IT WORKS.

I hope you dont get the wrong message. Good Luck.

Cya

AnimalTale said:
320---

I have reread your post. FORGET 1993.
OK.....it is forgotten.

Today is today and the consequences are different. Your leadership (again, my opinion) needed to support the mechanics. PERIOD..
I thought you re-read my post. here it is again......IN 2005....ALPA SUGGESTED THAT ALPA, AMFA, AND PFAA ALL JOIN FORCES TO COLECTIVELY BARGAIN AGAINST NWA MANAGEMENT. AMFA AND PFAA TOLD NWA ALPA TO F-OFFEATSH!TANDDIE. Numerous attempts to have AMFA and PFAA join ALPA were rebuffed, saying that THEY WERE NOT INTERESTED, AND WANTED TO BARGAIN ON THEIR OWN.

320, I have nothing against NWA. I just want the continual downward spiral to stop. Our careers will be worth sh!t, SOON.
Animal......ME TOO. Do you think the NWA pilots can somehow STOP this spiral ? (We won't mention the record high price of fuel, the anti-union Administration, or the downward pressure on wages by CH 11 carriers and the LCCS.....)

Already at NWA (from what I hear) your junior guys are going to get screwed with a pension and maybe any hopes of a solid career.
Hmmmmm......where did you hear this ? If you mean the screwing the junior guys will take from the PBGC....think again. The SENIOR guys will be most affected by a Pension termination.

There seems to be too much division of seniority and power at NWA. Everybody is looking after themselves rather than the WHOLE.
At what level ?

REMEMBER SYNERGY, IT WORKS.
Yea......we tried. hopefully you got the message from the earlier reply.

I hope you dont get the wrong message. Good Luck.
I think your "message" is that everyone should stick together. Been there, done that.....got the finger, instead of the T-shirt. I know what you are talking about, but sometimes it's hard to do without another willing party.

320AV8R

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back