• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

ALPA PAC participation rates- 2008

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
You didn't call... that's fine, it was a busy day...

Stop by any time.... for any and all questions answered... maybe we can pilfer some left over lunch from a volunteer group.....

1625 Massachusetts Ave
Washington DC.

I have found in my life that when someone refuses to answer a question...they are either guilty of something or are afraid to answer the question.

which is it?

I've been a member of a few unions in my time on the planet. I have never spent so much in union dues as I do with ALPA. In my opinion ALPA National is nothing but a PAC and shouldn't need any more of my dollars.

I have found in my life that when someone refuses to answer a question...they are either guilty of something or are afraid to answer the question.

which is it?

Rez likes to answer questions with more questions....or he ignores them....He hasn't responded to me in over 6 months....

Rez. is ALPA......that should answer any questions.....

The guy gave you a phone number and address. I think it's pretty plain that he isn't trying to hide anything. Quite the opposite.

Yeah, to ALPA headquarters...brilliant!

Actually, it's the downtown office. ALPA HQ is in northern Virginia, not DC. But hey, if he think he's Prater, call up Prater and ask.

Actually, it's the downtown office. ALPA HQ is in northern Virginia, not DC. But hey, if he think he's Prater, call up Prater and ask.

I tried that one time and left a message and I also sent an email...guess what, he returned neither. Was I surprised...not at all. Ops normal for ALPA. When they want something from you, you get a call, email or letter. You want something from them...silence.

Lemmings.....

By the way..

What are you two doing to "fix" ALPA...and what exactly, in your opinion, needs to be fixed and how are you going about it?

Latest resources

Back