• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

ALPA PAC participation rates- 2008

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Lack of ALPA PAC participation speaks volumes.

Rez,

What has the trend in pay been under ALPA for the past...say...10 years? Has membership grown or gone down? How many people does ALPA represent and how much staff do they have for that membership? What is Prater' pay for leading..what...55000 members? How much does a secretary at ALPA HQ make? How many furloughees are getting paid because of ALPA? How much PAY did thousands of ALPA members lose because of the age 65 ruling that ALPA laid down like a hooker with her A$$ in the air?

OH..wait...ALPA developed WX RADAR and TCAS.....that and physics.

I think it is clear that REZ is actually John Prater.

Rez,

What has the trend in pay been under ALPA for the past...say...10 years? Has membership grown or gone down? How many people does ALPA represent and how much staff do they have for that membership? What is Prater' pay for leading..what...55000 members? How much does a secretary at ALPA HQ make? How many furloughees are getting paid because of ALPA? How much PAY did thousands of ALPA members lose because of the age 65 ruling that ALPA laid down like a hooker with her A$$ in the air?

OH..wait...ALPA developed WX RADAR and TCAS.....that and physics.

I think it is clear that REZ is actually John Prater.

JJ-

Give me a call tommorrow..... say.. after lunch.... I've got meetings and few emails in the am. I'll go through most emails tonight so we can talk.....

(703) 689-2270

JP

JJ-

Give me a call tommorrow..... say.. after lunch.... I've got meetings and few emails in the am. I'll go through most emails tonight so we can talk.....

(703) 689-2270

JP

Just pass along your home address and I will stop by. Put yours shoes on if you hear the door bell ring...there will be some stamping to do. ;)

Just answer the questions...

Just pass along your home address and I will stop by. Put yours shoes on if you hear the door bell ring...there will be some stamping to do. ;)

Just answer the questions...

You didn't call... that's fine, it was a busy day...

Stop by any time.... for any and all questions answered... maybe we can pilfer some left over lunch from a volunteer group.....

1625 Massachusetts Ave
Washington DC.

Latest resources

Back