Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

ALPA loses latest appeal in TWA lawsuit...

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Quote:
Originally Posted by St. Nic
ALPO is a mess and this news really really makes me smile. The thought of ALPO getting sued and the Delta and United pilots taking it down the drain is to much! Those guys tried to screw US Air in 2005 and we successfully exited bankruptcy on our own. The tried to manipulate the field and we won. now it looks like the TWA pilots won too. Goodbye ALPO!!!

Outstanding! You have "won" the following:

• 4.5 years of DELAY.
  • No new contract (promised w/i 90 days).
  • Cleary/McKee vs. Hummel infighting.
  • No legal wins (with the exception of the 9th's appeal where the told the parties that it wasn't ripe...YET).
  • MILLIONS of dollars wasted on fruitless litigation.
  • HUNDREDS of MILLIONS lost in wages, time off & benefits.
  • Hundreds of grievances that until recently were languishing (some of the grievant's had since passed away).

PS...You didn't exit bankruptcy "on your own". It's a new company (LCC) based in Tempe, AZ. You might have not heard yet.

Hey Cactusboy, you only have to read St Nic's stupid post, I have to fly with him. Lucky you :)

Oh stop it. The only thing in Tempe is a nice looking building in a college part of town on a street lined with college bars. The real business of the company happens on the east coast and you know it.

And no I don't fly for the company...

Yes they know it and there will be no hiring in the West at least through next year... Not even recalls to the West to replace retiring pilots... As it is the pilots fly from the West to fly East routes then return to PHX at the end of their trips.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back