Alpa Endorses Kerry?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Rich-o
No, but I have a profound respect for those that have served. Anyone else go to the WWII dedication this weekend. Intense stuff.

This is not a partisan issue to me. I voted for Dole, McCain (in the primary) and will vote for Kerry. I agree with the guy who said it mil service doesnt affect elections. I can't understand why.

If people disagree with Kerry's politics, thats fine. But the guy is entitled to a certain amount of respect for enlisting and putting himself in combat. He could have avoided service. Making the case that al queda would vote for Kerry is disrespectful.

Remember when Bush Sr was VP, and people called him a wimp. One cover of Newsweek was entitled "Wimp Factor." That obviously turned out not to be true. I'm willing to bet that the image many portray about Kerry isnt true either.

double standard alert!!!

I am not a Bush Hupporter at all. i think he had a chance to do great things but has thus far failed. He had a Republican house and senate and yet we still have out of control spending and no decent social security reform. I will be voting for Badnarik, the LP candidate.

It was just posted that saying AL-Queda would vote for Kerry is disrespectful.

A few posts back someone posted that Frank Lorenzo would vote for Bush.

It is the same argument.

Bush...

Strong personal ethics. He knows what's right and then does it. He doesn't care what the French and Germans think. If today was 9/12/01, we'd all be suppoting him for what he's done. On the domestic side, he's done more for democrat policies than any democrat, yet they still complain. The economy is coming back from the recession and the effects of the 9/11/ attack. IMHO, he's done a good job despite the best efforts of terrorists and democrat zealots.

I would consider voting for Joe Lieberman, but would probably stick with Bush.

KERRY

Although I will not vote for Kerry, I have no problem with ALPA endorsing him on the grounds of a single issue - - LABOR.

ALPA IS, after all, a LABOR UNION, and I am, after all, an hourly wage earner.

:)

Read what was requested in the original post.

OK. I would like to see how many ALPA members on this board agree. If you belong to ALPA, please reply "KERRY" or "BUSH" to show who you would prefer ALPA endorse.

It was a simple one-or-the-other. Perhaps Bush voters are the only ones who can read. Jackass.
Of course, and in 2000 Bush voters showed that they are the only ones that knew how to vote!

If you are going to be an idiot and vote liberal, at least make a nice clean punch.

BUSH

Funny how Bush and CHeney love going around to all the college graduations, yet because of security (and maybe because he had no invite to speak) didnt want to go to his daughters graduations.

Family values?

Kerry

BUT...I just want to say that the reason Bush didn't go to the UT graduation was to not create more problems for the families that wanted to see their sons and daughters graduate from UT. I think it was a nice gesture and has NOTHING to do with family values.

Bush

Like it was said earlier, get your facts from some reliable source (not the media).
The choice becomes obvious.

enigma said:
Between the two choices you give, Bush. I disagree with numerous Bush policies, but
still find more agreement than I find with Kerry. With that said, vote Libertarian.

enigma
did you watch the Libertarian convention? These guys have it right...I really liked the quote the candiate used when refering to Voting libertarian is "throwing your vote away" He said..."If you where in jail and had a choice 50% lethal injection, 45% gas chamber and 5% escape what would you vote for?" Duh escape!!! They want to get gov out of lives and put free market back into it...Bush is somewhat unpresidental and Kerry is somewhat unrealistic...The democratic agenda has been tried and failed...as in The former Soviet Union!!!

Latest resources

Back