Alpa Endorses Kerry?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Kerry

I'm always surprised when people talk about how tough GW is and how he kicks butt. When our country was at war, John Kerry enlisted and fought for his country in combat. The garbage about how injured he was and protesting is all politics. Even if you dont like liberals, thats fine, but the guy put his life on the line when it mattered. That's character, like it or not.

Bush may be tough from the comfort of the White House, but if you had to go into combat, who would you rather have at your side.

I wish there was a way to track the number of terrorists willing to kill Americans. Our goal should be to lower that number to zero. "Kicking butt" in Iraq sure may feel good, but I fear it has only driven that number higher.

Last edited:
Wwld?

WWLD = What would (Frank) Lorenzo Do?

Answer: Vote for Bush. (he is a friend of the Bush family)

Therefore, I vote Kerry...simple.

PS I bet Jonny Orenstein votes Bush too and loves it when his pilots do too.

belchfire said:
Why is it that liberals, preaching all their tolerance are
tolerant of everything except someone with backbone
enough to do the right thing. PETA, NOW, ACLU...they
are even more intolerant of conservatives than they
accuse the political right of being toward them.
Lemme see if I understand your argument: you accuse liberals of being more intolerant of conservatives than conservatives are of liberals? Is that like me subjectively accusing you of being subjective?

For the record I have many conservative friends and as long as they respect my opinion I respect theirs. After all, there's very smart people who differ in political views. I really don't understand what you mean by intolerance. Dubya just happens to be far more conservative than any president I can think of. He was voted president by the slimmest of margins which means he does not represent the true majority of American opinion, yet he proceeds as if the whole world's behind him. I don't know who's gonna win in November but I'll wager it won't be a landslide.

Dude

TWA Dude said:
I don't know who's gonna win in November but I'll wager it won't be a landslide.
I almost guarantee it will be a landslide. About September you will see one candidate pull sharply ahead.

BUSH,
Iraq I do question but then no one questioned/stopped Hitler, Stalin, & Chairman Mao.

I may not totaly agree with GW on every issue but he's in the 90 percentile. On Bush/Kerry military history this country allready proved that that doesn't matter IE Clinton.

Jobear

Folks, my only request, is that you do your own research on your choice rather than listening to CNN or reading the NY Times.............don't get the facts from the media, because they aren't the facts........go to the gov. web sites for the economic numbers, true numbers with no media influence....do the research.....exercise your right to vote, which is not just listening to CNN and voting how they want you too.........don't waste your freedom to vote by voting per the media...do the research......the media is always the glass is half empty, never half full, they are only going to show you want they want you too see.....remember that........remember that policies that are put in place, take time to take place.........they dont' happen over night, whether or not most people in the US expect things to happen over night...

Kerry....

All you bush supporters can go back to watching FOX news!!!

If anyone is interested check www.opensecrets.org
You can look up companies, unions, jimmies chicken shack, etc... and how much soft money they donated last couple elections.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back