• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

ALPA Defeats Emirates in Rent-A-Code Scheme

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Varmint, the USA is a land of second chances. That's what makes it great. You can go BK and SURVIVE. In the ME, you get thrown in jail after being raped. Am I lying? And, the products are improving.

Bye Bye---General Lee

You are not lying, you are skewing the facts in your favor and leaving out half of the story to try to make it look like your point of view is the obvious choice.

Yes, you go to jail if you can't pay but the rest of the story is that......the owners of the company here will go to jail if they can not honor their debts. It would be nice to see all the crook US airline CEO's from the last decade in the slammer, wouldn't it?

By the way, what is with the Vietnam bashing. Have you ever even been to Vietnam? Direct question....direct answer.

Last edited:
I'm convinced the current expansion rates of local "economies" hence the airlines are not sustainable...think most realize this..."spending money like a teenage girl with her first credit card" comes to mind...

I'm convinced the current expansion rates of local "economies" hence the airlines are not sustainable...think most realize this..."spending money like a teenage girl with her first credit card" comes to mind...

Back on topic, how funny would it be if Emirates joins forces with Delta? Three flights a day into JFK, more to come.

All into Terminal 4, easy connections, pre-cleared in Dubai for easy connection for Delta Domestic.

Poor First Officer 'general lee'

you are skewing the facts in your favor and leaving out half of the story to try to make it look like your point of view is the obvious choice.

That's all Jenny Leigh does....:rolleyes:

By the way, what is with the Vietnam bashing. Have you ever even been to Vietnam? Direct question....direct answer.

Jenny likes to bash others, mostly regional pilots and SWA pilots, causing her to get parked for awhile. Guess she's picking on expats now. Welcome to Jenny's world! :nuts:

Back on topic, how funny would it be if Emirates joins forces with Delta? Three flights a day into JFK, more to come.

All into Terminal 4, easy connections, pre-cleared in Dubai for easy connection for Delta Domestic.

Poor First Officer 'general lee'

Doubtful. And, the DL pilots have to agree to any Joint venture, and your airline isn't very popular over here with pilot groups, or even certain airlines that made public your EXIM bank deals.

Also, I can hold Capt now on a couple narrowbodies, but I make more as a widebody FO (ability to pick up or swap trips (things you can't do really) is easy as a senior FO in category).

Good try 8sugarsugar, and enjoy Kabul. I won't be going there, or Khartoum.

Bye Bye---General Lee

he admits he's an FO, finally!

Widebody? I thought 767 was a light twin?

Huh? Never stated I was a Capt. And your Joint Venture idea would be interesting, primarily because when that is established, a ratio is set up to divide revenue on particular flights. DL would have to fly 50% of the flights between certain city pairs between hubs of both airlines. So, your two daily 380s from DXB to JFK would turn into one, with a DL 744/777 on the other flight. That could get interesting. Too bad most airline people dislike your airline. Quit the handouts from the EXIM bank.....

And, I prefer flying a "light twin" 767 while living in the States over flying your 380 or 777 with few trip trade opportunities, and a max of 5 days off in a row when not in a vacation month. That sucks. No wonder Typhoonpilot is tired of it. That and the "interesting" laws.....

Bye Bye---General Lee

Latest resources

Back